Bernanke Is A Lying Criminal

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, May 5, 2009.

1. His average yearly salary is around $190,000.

I'm certainly not a fan of Bernanke nor of the FED, but for all the "work" he is putting in - regardless of the failed or successful policies, that salary is nothing. Like all government positions.

He'll make his real money from writing books and talking at seminars after he retires.

#11     May 5, 2009
  2. Ok so he is doing his job pretty well if you and others are still listening to him, following his deceit and believing with hope.

#12     May 5, 2009
  3. CMUFF

CMUFF

Bernanke is being told what say. front man in bad time.

#13     May 5, 2009
  4. Another George Bush appointee.
    Shocker.

#14     May 5, 2009
  5. LOL and your lil Jew Boy Geithner is so much better.

You're a smart guy Landis, why do you buy into the bs of the 2 party system?

Do you just despise of Bush THAT much?

#15     May 5, 2009
  6. By this count 8 haters (including 1 moderator) and 0 who believe his testimony.

We're going higher.

#16     May 5, 2009
  7. The first warnings came in August,2007 when the Fed injected what was then a massive sum. Do you think they knew what kind of shitstorm was coming?

#17     May 5, 2009
  8. And now swap and agencies spreads have come in. ISM is coming off the lows...Unemployment Claims appear to be bottoming. Some Real Estate has found a clearing price.

you guys are killing me. LOL!!

No one on this site actually looks at the data ...do you?

Headlines are cool....ha ha he ha...you said Head.

#18     May 5, 2009
  9. Doc are you the "voice in the wilderness?"

#19     May 5, 2009
  10. Good one! :D

Greenspan was the worst, but Bernie is not too far behind. What has always surprised me is that these so-called economists make their retarded decisions watching the stock market. It's always when the stock market goes into a tailspin, these idiots are jolted into action. Where the hell you been for the last 5 years? The housing sector has been falling long before 2007!

Now that the stock market has been rallying for the last 6 weeks, it doesn't surprise me that Bernie thinks we've finally turned the corner. But, as we all know, dumbshits are always the last one holding the bag.

#20     May 5, 2009