Bernanke are you listening?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by killATwill, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Shoulda used stops kiddo. No sympathy from me.

#11     Sep 30, 2008
  2. Do you have a Stockholm syndrome thing going? Has the Fed not pillaged your currency enough already?

#12     Sep 30, 2008
  3. gnome

gnome

You've outed yourself as a FARKIN' MORON! YOU SHOULD BE LOBOTOMIZED!

#13     Sep 30, 2008
  4. Well, I think I was proven right. Needed a rate cut and the market convulsed without one.

#14     Oct 6, 2008
  5. Sounds like a bad idea but I do think we need to inflate our way out of this one.

We'll worry about inflation when the credit crisis is over.

#15     Oct 6, 2008
  6. yes polpik, we never should have indebted ourselves to the level we have. we need to face the situation we have. if we allow our currency to lose 50% of it's value, it will do a lot of good for our economy.

#16     Oct 6, 2008
  7. bxptone

bxptone

The title of the thread is Bernanke are u listening? LMAO, the title really should be... Bernanke, does he care? Because he doesn't. Hello he works for the Fed. The fed is a private company that obviously caters to its buddies, not the American public. The fed, a private company working within our gov't. Hmmm nothing supicious about that at all. It's only the feds decisions that always seems to get us into this type of trouble.

Wasn't Bernanke the one who said like 2 years ago, that housing was contained and wouldn't spread? He's been wrong about the outlook of the economy almost every step of the way, until it was OBVIOUS that housing was going to kill the economy. Now were asking if he's listening? LMFAO.

WOW.

#17     Oct 6, 2008
  8. Mecro

Mecro

HAhahahahaha at your thread title.

I mean really, how dumb do you have to be to think that the Fed ever listened to the people.

#18     Oct 6, 2008