Bernanke and Paulson are out of control

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jrcase, Nov 24, 2008.

1. eagle

eagle

Even they have full of resources but the fact that the 700B was so difficult to get passed by the Congress. So it's like limited resources for them.

I do understand the current problem is extremely deep and complex than the 1907 panic.

#11     Nov 24, 2008
  2. Mecro

Mecro

You're a riot. I don't even think crack has such effect, you must have been dropped on your head as a baby or something.

Did you completely miss the fact that most of the people were oppossed to the Bailout by a vast majority? It is their money after all.

What I would do is dismantle the whole fractional reserve fiat money system, before it's too late.

#12     Nov 24, 2008
  3. Mecro

Mecro

They know EXACTLY what they are doing. It's YOU who does not have a clue.

#13     Nov 24, 2008
  4. maybe reverand Wright was right after all :(

#14     Nov 24, 2008
  5. eagle

eagle

You keep mentioning about crack effect. So I guess you had tried at least once. :D

#15     Nov 24, 2008
  6. biggest robbery in history - right before our eyes

at least the public was smart enough to be 99 percent against it

only problem is, they are 100% powerless, and that part they still cant see

#16     Nov 24, 2008
  7. Anyone who doesn't think this is one of the biggest tax payer robberies in the history of this nation is either ignorant or aligned with the interests of those getting the bailouts.

There's not much middle ground.

Past generations would have said "no way, no how. We won't let you shaft the younger and even unborn generations in the manner you're proposing."

Not anymore.

#17     Nov 24, 2008
  8. RedDuke

RedDuke

Holly s..t. 7 trillion, what are these people smoking? How can they do it to us? And no one reporting it all over the news.

When Britney cut her hair, it was all over the world.

This is truly fu.k up.

#18     Nov 24, 2008
  9. the media is definately in on this

deliberate saturation of non events, with complete blackout of critical events

and guess who's our new treasury sec?

NY Fed reserve president

fed reserve created all of this nightmare

fed reserve is quite amazing, in theri ability to tap, almost unnoticed, the value of anyone's hard earned savings, and distribute it to whoever they choose

#19     Nov 24, 2008
  10. TGregg

TGregg

5 trillion here and 7 trillion there, pretty soon we're talking real money.

Holy @Q*&.

7.4T/300M=$24,666 for every man, woman and child in the US. But the good news is there is no way the ObamaNation will be able to implement socializied medicine.

#20     Nov 24, 2008