Bernake Killing Middle Class

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Hitnruntrader, Mar 12, 2008.

1. ZBEAR

ZBEAR

Yeah........but we "Thought" they were ours...uh huh.

#91     Mar 17, 2008
  2. Kind of like borrowing on margin to pay off a margin call...

#92     Mar 17, 2008
  3. Well, Isn't that some of us did last year. To borrow from your credit card to pay for an adjustable home loan, which was priced at 20 times more than our anual salary.... ?

:confused:

#93     Mar 17, 2008
  4. My guess is that you weren't around during the days of Paul Volcker and the announcements over the squawk box when the FED injected money into the banking system via PERMANENT transactions called:

Coupon Passes

#94     Mar 17, 2008
  5. Wall St CEO's taking down $100 million bonuses, Fed bailing out banks, etc.

These are a few of the faces of corporate fascism. The corporations own the government and use it as it's tool.

Another clue was the shameless ass kissing of Bill Gates before a hearing on foreign work visas. The politicians are spineless idiots.

The America I grew up in is disintegrating before my eyes and the vast majority of people are too "dumbed down" to see it, or care about it, let alone understand it.

Is it time to play "taps" for the republic of the United States? Land of the economic slave, home of the chicken shits.

#95     Mar 17, 2008
  6. gnome

gnome

Most Americans are concerned only with their personal "gummint cheese". Few understand how America has morphed into "Gummint at the EXPENSE of the people"... not unlike 17th century feudal Europe.:mad:

#96     Mar 17, 2008
  7. Trader50

Trader50

agree

#97     Mar 17, 2008