Berlusconi's idea: hookers, print euros, Germany GTFO

Discussion in 'Economics' started by C6H12O6, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't know enough about Merkel to comment.

#41     Jun 5, 2012
  2. ...and who could be gainfully employed producing marijuana plants and opium poppies, or who could be bouncers or piano players (don't blame me, I'm the piano player!) at brothels, etc., rather than being employed in sterile non-asset producing jobs like prison guards and wardens, drivers of prison buses, and all that.

#42     Jun 5, 2012
  3. Yep, that's our current economy...producing a lot of hot air and B.S.
    Nothing of substance, really.
    This keeps the lawyers in high economic standing however....wonder if that was planned ?

#43     Jun 5, 2012
  4. So you cheer for those Greeks and Spaniards who are content with being unproductive (hence the high unemployment levels), content with those who evade taxes, content with those who happily open their hands for northern European bailout money while at the same time burning their national flags? And on the other hand you think German tax payers do not deserve a break? Are you drunk or just plain ignorant? You are certainly not lazy judging from your around 10 posts per day, every day since you signed up here...lol

#44     Jun 5, 2012
  5. Most politicians are lawyers.

#45     Jun 5, 2012
  6. piezoe

piezoe

#47     Jun 6, 2012
  7. Bingo ! Winner-Winner, Chicken Dinner.

#48     Jun 6, 2012
  8. Chicken????!!!!????
    Them guys dine out at Morton's on the good red meat, washed down by some fine red wine. I mean, sheesh...

#49     Jun 6, 2012
  9. "Winner-winner....."
    From the movie "21" with Kevin Spacey.
    Best movie on statistics ever.
    All traders should watch it.

#50     Jun 6, 2012