Bentley Indicator

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dividend, Apr 9, 2008.

1. cstfx

cstfx

#31     Apr 29, 2008
  2. [​IMG]

No more money to spend....

#32     Apr 29, 2008
  3. <i>"Bentley, schmentley.... where's the Veyron indicator?"</i>

I lived in Parker for a couple of years... downtown Denver in 2000 ~ 2001 used to look like lakeside Chicago with hot autos aligned.

All those gazillion tract houses popping up like pressboard mushrooms at that time are now rotting thru various stages of incompletion on the despoiled prairies. My buddy up in Brush spotted this beauty not long ago. Must be the recession this country is deeply mired in has passed up the front range for now.

#33     May 7, 2008
  4. Mvic

Mvic

Better not fill the gas tank on that one or its property taxes will double.

#34     May 7, 2008
  5. I have a bentley, this is a picture of him. Seriously though, this is really his name.

#35     May 7, 2008
  6. lollllllllllllll

#36     May 8, 2008
  7. Update

May 17 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. stocks rose this week, sending the Standard & Poor's 500 Index to the highest level since January, on speculation global economic growth will drive demand for personal computers and fuel.

The S&P 500 extended its rebound from a 19-month low in March to 12 percent. The recovery followed seven interest-rate cuts by the Federal Reserve, which also extended a record $14.4 billion in direct loans to commercial banks to facilitate lending.

#37     May 17, 2008
  8. sg20

sg20

#38     May 17, 2008
  9. #39     May 17, 2008
  10. Joab

Joab

Interesting because I use to have the exact opposite indicator.

Whenever I could count 1 out of 10 cars per average that were classified as luxury or luxury sport in any middle to upper middle class neighborhood.

the economy usually went into a recession soon after.

I also use to count the number of new condo projects and if that were unusual then expect a recession soon.

Peace out :cool:

#40     May 17, 2008