Bentley Indicator

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dividend, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Even worse, a poster the Forex section of this forum sees a triple top in EURUSD.

#11     Apr 10, 2008
  2. The Bentley Indicator is always a positive. My puppy, the office mascot, never misses a day! :)

#12     Apr 10, 2008
  3. I saw a Gremlin and a Pacer. What could that mean?

Were they making that old tv commercial?
    It the shocks were bad then they probably were.:D

#13     Apr 10, 2008
  4. I have seen Bentley GTs running around before but never two in one day. It may just be a coincidence.

Even with the housing market down I do not see many changes. As much as bear-bias would like for me to see empty parking lots, I still see large crowds at restaraunts, diners, and shopping malls. I still see many CLS500 and S500 running around everywhere. In fact I hardly see Lexus anymore except for IS250.

#14     Apr 12, 2008
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You are on to something. Yesterday I had a doctor appt in Beverly Hills. I usually drive through my old neighboorhood in Hollywood going west on Sunset then south on La Cienega.

I kept seeing all these Bentleys. Lots of new ones but also a bunch of young guys in used convertibles. I was laughing with some friends on the phone about it.

Once I had parked and was on foot I was standing at Robertson and Clifton Way waiting to cross. This immaculate new black Bentley hardtop came cruising down Roberston about 15 mph with this pissed-off looking tall blonde curled up behind the wheel. She gave me an annoyed glance and, being pretty sure of her ID, I mouthed "thats hot" and she got this huge grin on her face and looked me over as she went by. Y'know, if you're going to try to talk shit to some broad downtown it might as well be you-know-who. :D

#15     Apr 12, 2008
  6. 2008!

#16     Apr 12, 2008
  7. i noticed that 62% of consumers at mcdonalds upsized their meal. this is clearly a bullish indicator.

meaning buy nutrisystem, many will need it...

#17     Apr 12, 2008
  8. What a load of BS. I stop by the office on Friday and where was Bentley? Nowhere to be seen. :D

#18     Apr 13, 2008
  9. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

I went to the liquor store today and , there was more Becks on the shelf than Old Milwaukee.,, What could this mean... :p

#19     Apr 13, 2008
  10. Busted, crap! Ok, MOST everyday, Bentley has 2 parents and I cant take him everyday if his mommy works evenings :p

#20     Apr 13, 2008