Benjamin Netanyahu “a liar”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Nov 8, 2011.

1. This is just beyond the pale. The first Republican to demand an apology on Netanyahu’s behalf was Rep. Michael Grimm (R-NY):

“I find President Obama’s criticism of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu highly offensive and call on him to issue a formal apology on behalf of the American people,” Grimm said in a statement Tuesday. “Whether the microphones are on or off, the message to our allies in Israel should always remain the same: ‘We stand with you.’” [...]

“President Obama’s comments are disgraceful and inappropriate coming from someone who holds the highest office in the United States,” Grimm added in the statement. “They provide a poor and inaccurate reflection of the American people he was elected to represent, and they must be rescinded.”

Well, you knew this was coming. Right-wingers and neocons were going to go ballistic that Barack Obama did not properly rush to defend the honor of Benjamin Netanyahu, a man who has gone out of his way to insult Obama at virtually every opportunity.

#11     Nov 10, 2011
  2. Newsflash for the P&R junkies who think this is news - ALL POLITICIANS ARE LIARS.

#12     Nov 10, 2011
  3. But Democrats are the biggest liars.

#13     Nov 10, 2011
  4. #14     Nov 10, 2011
  5. So many offenses I do not know from where to start! For a starter;

1- He addressed Bibi as "Him";
    2- He did not put "Master/ Boss" in front of Bibi's name;
    3- Obama dared to complain;
    3- Obama is still eating French Fries; and
    4- Last time I checked, as per jackjones demands, there was no radioactive cloud over Paris

Many offenses... Many offenses I tell you!

#15     Nov 10, 2011