Benghazi was no fluke

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Oct 25, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm surprised there aren't more replies to this thread! WOW!

#11     Oct 26, 2012
  2. Some People are lazy , some don't want to hear the truth at all costs.

This thread may die in obscurity but the subject won't.

#12     Oct 26, 2012
  3. The mainstream medi ahave imposed a total blackout on any news relating to Libya and Benghazi. Wednesday I listened to Glenn Beck abd Rush talk about newly released emails that showed conclusively that the people in Behgazi were aware they were about to be attacked and so informed Washington. The attck was monitored in real time by a predator drone, yet we are supposed to believe that Obama and Clinton had no idea what had happened until a week or so later.

One question I had from the breginning was what exactly was the Ambassador doing there anyway? For that matter why did we even have a consultate out there in no man's land?

Beck speculated that the Ambassador was coordinating gun running to miltias, and the attack was the result of some soured deal. Sounds a little far-fetched. He also said the ambassador met with a Turkish offical in the so-called safe house on 9/11 and that the Turk left an hour before the attack. This actually sort of bolsters the claim made in the above video that tit was a setup for a kidnapping. Either that or the Turks set him up to be killed.

I now believe that romney's refusal to go after the subject in the last debate has more to it than a desire to look nice. I suspect he was been given some top secret briefing about what was going on in an effort to silence him. Perhaps the media have been given a similar heads up on background, but that doesn't explain why Darrell isssa and the congress are still after it.

There are still far more questions than answers here. Rush called it a modern day Watergate, only Woodward and Bernstein are helping with the coverup.

#13     Oct 26, 2012
  4. never let a crisis go to waste.

Obama uses this as an oppourtunity to advocate limiting freedom of speech (consistent with sharia law) and do a mini apology tour .

WTF?

#14     Oct 26, 2012