Bengazi cover up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Oct 9, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

+1

And did anyone ever think to tell Odumbass that men don't apologize for ANYTHING in the middle east, as it's seen as weak, and "woman-like?"

All this "President" has done has been constant apologies for the US, and bow to middle eastern (literally!) leaders.:( :confused: :mad:

An apology to a middle eastern Man is the same as a dog rolling over on his back, and saying to the "stronger" dog, "ok, I give up. Here is my weakest anatomy. Go ahead and tear into me." :(

Of course, Ocommunist being a closet muslim, maybe he knew this, and maybe it was his plan... hmmm

#31     Oct 11, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Yes, that's the point of my reply. It does go back to reps, particularly the tea party nutcases, who do not understand the difference between household finance and national finance. The rest, like this case, are the unintended but surely to be expected consequences.

#32     Oct 11, 2012
  3. TGregg

TGregg

4. #34     Oct 11, 2012
  5. Which candidate wants to up defense spending, and which wants to cut it? I really can't believe that you guys are trying to lay the full blame on reps for cutting funding when the CiC could make ONE call and beef up security if he chose to do so. The Libyan embassy asked for more protection and they didn't get it. Also, why is this the first we are hearing of the funding bullshit? Oh right, cause it IS NOT the reason this happened. And it has nothing to do with the LIES that followed.

There is not going to be peace between the West and radical islam in out lifetimes, only a fool (obama and his worshippers) believes otherwise.

#35     Oct 11, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

So now you support government spending. I'm sure you recognize the job creation benefits of that as well, right?

#36     Oct 11, 2012
  7. Look dude you are one of the few lefties on this site I have any respect for, even though we are near polar opposites. Now we both know that i have never said anything suggesting the govt can't spend ANY money. I have pointed out probably dozens of times, that they HAVE to provide for their obligations. Defense of American citizens and individual rights is the stated purpose of our govt according to the men that instituted it. I have also said that i would be ok with (minimal) defense cuts, because I understand that is a possibility if we are going to get spending under control, which is a very high priority imo, but i prefer that we do not. regardless, it is the LIES and inaction on the part of the admin that is inexcusable in this case.

If they fucked up (which they did) they need to accept responsibility and do everything they can to fix it by KILLING those responsible.. the exact opposite of what they've done which is nothing but blame others.

#37     Oct 11, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

What an utterly stupid response.

#38     Oct 11, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its
    votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in
    a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic
    apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident
    habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of
    commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the
    followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and
    refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that
    in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his
    absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine,
    must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of
    Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the
    influence of the religion paralyses the social development of
    those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from
    being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing
    faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa,
    raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that
    Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the
    science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization
    of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient
    Rome."

Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition,
    Vol. II, pages 248-250 London)

#39     Oct 11, 2012
  10. I am no fan of any religion but it's obvious that Islam is the worst. It offers literally nothing at all to anyone, in exchange for strictly obedient zealotry, what a deal. When i think of peace, i think of sovereign nations engaged in trade and little more except maybe military alliances. Even this isn't possible with the muslims. Constant threats and bloodshed everywhere they exist.. all in the name of islam.

I saw a show during halftime on monday about lions and hyenas, called 'eternal enemies'. These two species go beyond competition and kill each other.. simply to kill each other. I think this is where the muslims are at with us, reason is non existent, the rights and wrongs are all muddled together.. it just is this way. Our pres either doesn't understand this or sympathizes with muslims, it's that simple. either way he is unfit to lead, when our guys get murdered you HAVE to respond in kind. If innocents get killed in the process that's just too fucking bad, those people need to figure out their own way to coexist with the rest of us or eventually they're all gonna have an X on their back.

#40     Oct 11, 2012