Ben STEIN for President!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by musclemoney, Feb 14, 2008.

1. I am laughing MY ass off too. Yes, "Bueller, Bueller." Funny shit bro. Great movie too!

However, I'll take that over Obama's "taxes? Taxes? Communist Health care?" I guess if you were in my tax bracket, you'd be a little more ticked at the DUMocrats.

Btw, have a great evening!:)

#11     Feb 14, 2008
  2. GSH1976

GSH1976

3. Bumahahahahahahhahahaha!

#13     Feb 14, 2008
  4. LOL!!!!!!!! I've been out of High School, and College for a while. I bet you've got me on that one, but I seem to remember Darwin was a "fruitcake."

(We're going to have fun with this one aren't we:D )

#14     Feb 14, 2008
  5. LOL!!!!!! I guess College (the liberal shit I had to endure for 4 years) has been a while... I bet you've got me on this, which has me laughing my ass of at myself!! LOL!!!!!!!!:D

(We're going to have some fun with this one:D )

#15     Feb 14, 2008
  6. #16     Feb 14, 2008
  7. He still sucked imo!:D

(We're going to have fun with this one even if I screwed up the idiots who came up with the big bang.:D I need to blow off some steam, and this fuels my fire! ooh rah!:D )

#17     Feb 14, 2008
  8. Tears me to pieces laughing over the mere thought. But, hell, I need to blow off some steam, and this is working beautifully. I'd vote him in a NY minute over the clowns running right now! Ooh rah!

#18     Feb 14, 2008
  9. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! You nailed him in a hell of a miss bro. Props to you on that one!

I bought Mother Merrill for 49.78 less than a Month ago, and yes, I'm holding w/ a 10% stop. They'll be back up. Someday...:(

I told you, this was going to be a hell of a thread, and I wasn't shitting you. I'd vote for Ben Stein over the turds running ANY day. So would you!:)

Btw, enjoy this, if you want to see some steam being blown off:
    http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showthread.php?t=1869919037

Ooh rah!

#19     Feb 14, 2008
  10. AAA30

AAA30

I don't have to worry about that, I am a Canadian so I already get taxed like crazy. We are in the same situation however when it come to political parties, no best party or better party, just bad or worse.

Oh, and you should read some of Steins recent articles he has lost all his credibilty with me.

And good evening to you to sir. :)

#20     Feb 14, 2008