Ben S. Bernanke, PhD, is a doorknob

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Thunderdog, Jan 23, 2008.

1. bellman

bellman

funny!... and yet sad.

#51     Jan 23, 2008

2. your preconcieved ideas and agenda color your opinions on everyone/thing. how erdudite!

surf:D

#52     Jan 23, 2008
  3. Still aping VN's affectations, I see.
    :p

(Too bad about the spell checker, eh? Being an investigative journalist, can you spot your other mistake? Hint: 'I' before 'E' except after 'C.')
    :p

#53     Jan 23, 2008
  4. Which organization took out the ad?

#54     Jan 23, 2008

5. maybe he copied me.

doesn't change the facts.

regards,

surf:D :D

#55     Jan 23, 2008
  6. Actually, I’m a fan of Bernanke. I had the pleasure of going through both his dissertation and his earliest contributions to economics. His understanding of the subject is much deeper than anyone here, so I don’t believe any criticism found on this board is of great standing. I will however agree that the FED should not be the saving force for the stock market.

#56     Jan 23, 2008
  7. tdog gets his information from USA today( several days old ) and 60 minutes( via satellite no less), wonder why his understanding is lacking??

surf

#57     Jan 23, 2008
  8. And yet it is, or tries to be. So what does that tell you about your Mr. Bernanke?

#58     Jan 23, 2008
  9. You have yet to make a determination about Bush, 7 years into his presidency, and you accuse me of having delayed data?!

#59     Jan 23, 2008
  10. You are a very hard person to follow.

If B has an iron grip on economics as you believe and if the Fed should not be a "saving force" as you say, then why did B take the job.

regards
    f9

#60     Jan 23, 2008