Ben Quayle for Congress

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearmountain, Aug 12, 2010.

1. I am going to sleep good tonight knowing that our country's future will soon be secure. Ben Quayle, former vice president Dan Quayles son is running for Congress from the great state of Arizona. In a TV ad, Ben says he will knock the hell out of Washington, because he was raised right. damn right, Its all the Quayle jeans I say, a great heritage.

Republican party is blessed with two bright lights, Sarah Palin and now Ben Quayle.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100812/ap_on_el_ho/us_ben_quayle_ad

2. [​IMG]

All part of the Master Plan.

3. Who does hussien obama think he is, interfering with the master plan. The rich, wall street and big oil has suffered mercilessly under this regime. hell, sarah palin/ben quayle would have gladly given BP 20 billion to clean up.

4. LOL!! Another "crash the tea party" idiot...

Too bad BP didn't need 20 bil to clean anything up. Good thing the fed didn't get involved in that or it would have been just as much of a fuck up as katrina and everything else the fed touches.

5. good point, katrina should serve as a model for the Republican party on how to deal with a big natural disasters, Just ignore them. Oil spill, rush limbaugh has it right when he says oil spills are part of gods plan, no need to clean them up. Oil spill is as natural as ocean water he said. It is smart thinking like this, that will save us.

6. Stop it, yer killin me.

7. Poll: Bush’s Response To Katrina Better Than Obama’s Handling Of Oil Spill

June 21, 2010 by Personal Liberty News Desk

Louisiana residents believe that former President George W. Bush did a more adequate job responding to the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina than President Barrack Obama has in response to the oil spill off the state’s coastline, according to a recent survey.

The new Public Policy Polling survey found that 50 percent of respondents—including 31 percent of Democrats—feel that Bush handled the 2005 crisis better than Obama is currently managing the disaster in the Gulf of Mexico. A total of 35 percent of those surveyed favor the current president’s performance.

When asked to compare the impact of the two disasters, an overwhelming majority of voters (76 percent to 17 percent) said that the oil spill will do more long-term harm to the community than Katrina did.

Officials with the left-leaning polling organization note that the waters off the Louisiana coast account for 16 percent of the state’s GDP. They also report that a one-year ban on offshore drilling could result in as many as 20,000 layoffs statewide.

"People are always concerned with their economic livelihood," said Dean Debnam, president of Public Policy Polling." In Louisiana the economy and jobs are clearly tied to the oil and gas industry. Louisianans seem more concerned about the closure of oil rigs than of the beaches."
    http://www.personalliberty.com/news...r-than-obamas-handling-of-oil-spill-19842439/

8. I believe last I saw, that about 75% of the oil was gone, and that about 1% of that was due to human recovery efforts.

9. Ben Quayle as Brock Landers:
    "As a preface, I want to tell you a little about myself. First off, I’m a tall drink of water who is easy on the eyes. Plus, my moral compass is so broken I can barely find the parking lot. Long story short, on a scale of 1-to-10, I’m awesome."

[​IMG]

10. You know zero about this man. I'll wager you know less than zero about Dan Quayle. He and his wife are very decent people, extremely down to earth, unlike our current president and her highness michelle. I don't know Ben but both his parents are lawyers. This nonstop smear campaign that every republican or every conservative is a knuckle-dragging neanderthal with a double digit IQ is tiresome and insulting.

#10     Aug 13, 2010