Ben Bernanke Speaks Tomorrow!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by RangeTrader, Aug 30, 2012.

1. I hope you lost your ass. Thanks. And let us know if you ever make a mkt call.

#11     Aug 30, 2012
  2. I just found it funny that you preach with this air of superiority yet you still a common trader like everyone else.

You get what you deserve for your condescending style so suck it puppy, your time to eat shit.

And I did make a market call today for tomorrow, earlier than you actually (not that I would copy you or anything lol), use search

#12     Aug 30, 2012
  3. It's not an air, I am superior to some. If you have to ask... And to repeat, you've never made a call with a time-stamp. More BS.

Yeah, I called a move to 1418 and it didn't take. The thing is that I make calls all the time and you go out of your way to avoid making any calls.

Oh you mean your "tomorrow is down" call? That's a call? What a fcuking tool you are.

#13     Aug 30, 2012
  4. Incorrect, seems to be a trend for you lately.

#14     Aug 30, 2012

5. Dude, stop hanging on every post I make... you look desperate. "Act as if.."

#15     Aug 30, 2012
  6. I did, and all I see are the majority of your posts licking my ass. "Thank you atticus" ... "atticus, what's vol?"

#16     Aug 31, 2012
  7. No hard feelings, good luck tomorrow.

#17     Aug 31, 2012
  8. lol go fuck yourself. good luck to you too.

#18     Aug 31, 2012
  9. Nah for fucking I got your momma, talk about luck.

#19     Aug 31, 2012
  10. Well then you're sicker that I'd concluded bc she's been dead since '95.

I'll let it go here with one final thought (unless you grow a nut). If you follow me around waiting for me to miss a trade that makes you a cunt. Sorry to put it so indelicately, but beyond my ego or whatever you think of me... you're still a cunt.

Those threads where you were licking my ass are proof. Look at the calls made... and you'll see there wasn't opportunity for you to gloat.

#20     Aug 31, 2012