Ben Bernanke: Someone pay him to go & study the Great Depression or do anything else

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Apr 30, 2008.

1. If my reply to your nonsense post made your day, I'm really sorry to hear you had such a lousy day. Dont worry no aggressive PM's, I dont PM with the lunatic fringe.

Now you got two replies, you must have that warm and fuzzy feeling all over. Glad I could be of service.

#21     Apr 30, 2008
  2. Right HB, because cutting rates at this juncture is terribly productive, rather than inflationary - with gasoline, utility and food costs sapping an already beaten down consumer, thanks to the housing issues.

You're a real moron.

#22     Apr 30, 2008
  3. Good God. Another asylum escapee running amok on ET.

#23     Apr 30, 2008
  4. Wow, just wow.

A total WOOOOSSSHHHH! over your head.

Hilarious.

#24     Apr 30, 2008
  5. Let me break it down to the simplest elements for you, HB:

What, precisely, good did cutting rates do today? Who did it benefit? Do you see consumer lending pick up? Do you see consumer interest rates dropping? Do you see the dollar strengthening?

Edit - I called you TD. My apology to TD. Sincerely. TD has a brain.

#25     Apr 30, 2008
  6. The fact that you are even the slightest bit surprised (and hence outraged) that rates were cut today shows just how clueless you are.

#26     Apr 30, 2008
  7. You say a lot without saying anything.

I asked you to tell me the benefit of the rate cut.

You continue with pointless drivel.

#27     Apr 30, 2008
  8. LOL ok, whatever. Keep on blaming Bernanke and starting idiotic threads.

I never claimed there to be a benefit to the rate cut or the other way. It depends on which side of the fence you are on.

I sense this stuff is a little too complicated for you.

#28     Apr 30, 2008
  9. So you don't want to venture a public opinion as to whether there is an aggegrate benefit or negative as to yet another inflation-inducing, dollar-debasing rate cut?

But you want to criticize me for doing so.

You are one dumb mofo.

#29     Apr 30, 2008
  10. S2007S

S2007S

agree.....

#30     Apr 30, 2008