Ben Bernanke: Someone pay him to go & study the Great Depression or do anything else

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Apr 30, 2008.

1. spidey

spidey

Because he can? :eek:

Seriously, these fucks represent the BANKS. They don't care about America. Apparently neither does Bush.

#11     Apr 30, 2008
  2. Yeah it's all Ben's fault, and if he was fired, everything would change for the better.

The irony of you calling him an idiot.

#12     Apr 30, 2008
  3. Did Bernanke write the check for $1tln for the invasion of Iraq? Did Bernanke force US citizens to abuse their house as an ATM? Did Bernanke cut taxes in 2001/2002 completely blowing the US budget out of whack?

#13     Apr 30, 2008
  4. astral

astral

With all due respect, really, you just proved how ignorant you are. I apologies to say something like that, even though I shouldn't.

It's time for you and others (100% of this forum) to wake up, and realise that the world we live in, is not at all what you think it is.
    I also know that it's pretty much throwing myself in the lion cage to say something like that. Let me explain what I'm trying to say.

You act like you know..do you understand? Better yet, everybody here acts like they know, but frankly, you've been fooled all along the road. The story behind all this is so immense, you can not grasp something like this. It's all an illusion. I don't know how old you are, but believe me, you've been fooled all along your life. Why am I saying this?

Because you act like you know, you people go throw up your "sources" of big media corporations, which you think are reliable. You people start giving your opinion of someone doing something acting like you know.

The media (and other manipulating sources) have brainwashed you to the point that you actually are convinced "you know". That's why I refer to "you act like you know". I am a 100% sure that you're probably so astonished as to what I'm writing here, that you're preparing yourself to "give me your opinion on the crap I'm writing down here".

Do you honestly think you know anything about the economy? the fed? the Rothchild-Rockefeller elite? planned wars with the middle-east and China? About free-energy? anti-gravity equipment which allows us to travel interstellar?

Stop acting like you know. you're just a tool..as for 98% of the population.

:eek: Gee, what a rant here..you must think I've lost my mind..

...oh right, I forgot for a second, you did

:D

#14     Apr 30, 2008
  5. No but Bernanke has decided to forgive all those sins by devalueing the U.S. peso untill the average amercan cant eat, drive, or heat his home. Brilliant!

#15     Apr 30, 2008
  6. :D
    This is why the aerospace and defense sector has had great returns lately. The market anticipates that even if the defense budget is cut, we still need aircraft to drop all this excess money from.

#16     Apr 30, 2008

7. Lol, I think thats the most I've seen written here without actually saying a single thing. Congratulations, give the man his prize.

BTW genius, "antigravity equipment" wont do anything for interstellar travel. Read up on your physics.

#17     Apr 30, 2008
  8. The Fed is not involved in US Dollar policy making. Congress has passed that mandate to the US Treasury (read: Paulson). It's not Bernankes job to micro-manage exchange rates.

#18     Apr 30, 2008
  9. astral

astral

I was waiting for a quote, and you just made my day...

Of course I didn't say "a single thing", because I don't provide answers, I rather provide thoughts which should makes people self sufficient.

btw, about that anti-gravity..Did I claim to be an expert? I'm simply sending out thought provocative stuff.

You apparently misunderstood what I was implying. Nonetheless, you made my minute, providing me an answer, which contains, that you're also a tool.

...I'll be waiting for your agressive PM, which is normally the procedure for tools.

:cool:

#19     Apr 30, 2008
  10. Central banks love wars you know that. They print money out of thin air and the loan it to the nit wits in congress at interest.

ATM well I seem to recall Greenspan recommending ARMs at the end of the easing cycle. I seem to remember all of wall street recommending home equity lines of credit to pay off debt because it was tax deductible and rates were sooooooo low.

Cutting taxes, I seem to remember a central banker say this would stimulate the economy and was a good thing.

Did Bernake himself do all this no. But the central banks did, he is now the central bank and my guess is he is weak not strong.

Makloda you are such a wanna be banker. Have you no self respect.

#20     Apr 30, 2008