Ben Affleck And The Disease Of ‘Feel-Good Limousine Liberalism’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 25, 2013.

1. I hate to be the contrarian but the best thing we can do for these 3rd world impoverished peoples is limit their reproductive capability.

They have no money because there are too many of them to be supported by their collective productive capacity. Then there is the criminal culture and lack of trust, which prevents any form of organized effort for their common good. Raising awareness or worse, sending them food, money, hospitals or "aid" has the effect of removing any natural incentive they had to sustain themselves. Just look at how the US welfare program has created an entire underclass of feral ghetto thugz who have no interest in working a job.

It is actually very simple. If u can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em, yet the urge of sex has drawn them in to their own miserable state, like moths to a flame! Nature's solution to this problem is death, yet liberals believe that such an uncomfortable reality does not warrant consideration.....

Limiting their ability to make unwanted kidz would be the most humane thing we could do. It works for stray cats & dogs and completely sidesteps the abortion controversy.

:eek:

#11     Apr 25, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Rectum? He works in the oil industry. Then comes here and practices AGW alarm-ism.

#12     Apr 26, 2013
  3. Life in America has gone to hell, and Ben has to go all the way to the Congo to find people in need? What are you doing for your own people Ben, other than making millions from shitty movies?

In 2011, 46.2 million people (15.0 percent) were in poverty.
    In 2011, 9.5 million (11.8 percent) families were in poverty.
    In 2011, 26.5 million (13.7 percent) of people ages 18-64 were in poverty.
    In 2011, 16.1 million (22.0 percent) children under the age of 18 were in poverty.
    In 2011, 3.6 million (9.0 percent) seniors 65 and older were in poverty.

In 2011, 50.1 million Americans lived in food insecure households, 33.5 million adults and 16.7 million children.
    In 2011, 14.9 percent of households (17.9 million households) were food insecure.
    In 2011, 5.7 percent of households (6.8 million households) experienced very low food security.
    In 2011, households with children reported food insecurity at a significantly higher rate than those without children, 20.6 percent compared to 12.2percent.

#13     Apr 26, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly. Fuck The Congo, we got our own problems.

#14     Apr 26, 2013
  5. He is a beggar, asking for change and when the money is handed out to the Congo, he will create hundreds of beggars.

Instead of living on a buck fifty a day, how about he assembles some sneakers or I phones for 12 hours a day - earn his $1.50 a day and donate it.

How about he gather up these broke ass Congolians and give them a yob building toilets.

#15     Apr 26, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

You're not going to do anything, I get that.

#16     Apr 26, 2013
  7. achilles28

achilles28

What is Afflecks point? Seriously?

#17     Apr 26, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) White guilt
    2) No such thing as bad publicity
    3) It gives him a good feeling, even though he's not actually doing anything of substance.

#18     Apr 26, 2013
  9. achilles28

achilles28

haha. Lemmie guess. We (rich Americans) are "bad". Because people are starving in the Congo...?

#19     Apr 26, 2013
  10. This is a relevant thread for me because I'm currently working on a book titled "The Constipated Ethiopian".

#20     Apr 26, 2013