Belligerence is the currency of the intellectually bankrupt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by loza, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Care to prove the claim below?

#51     Aug 14, 2009
  2. Define and prove large sums of money. I keep seeing this, and I still haven't seen any proof at all, other than this constant drumbeat of unsubstantiated statements.

#52     Aug 14, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who do you think your fooling you delusional pathetic fat ass loZer?

I remember your intelligenceOptional
    alias from before you switched to ZZZzzzz.

Anyone whose wasted more than 10 minutes in this forum knows exactly who you are.

Not to mention your biased copy and paste BS from Huff and Puff Post, as well as your laughable "Oy vey" "non sequitur" and "straw man" responses.

If want to try and fool ET in thinking you're not TrollZ, you'll have to posting like the damn fool.

#53     Aug 14, 2009
  4. As expected, see below...

Long ago I gave up expecting intelligent responses from your "kind."

#54     Aug 14, 2009
  5. Respected by whom?

Members of the same fool's club?

#55     Aug 14, 2009
  6. What you are doing doesn't work sport...

...but keep trying if it makes you feel better...

#56     Aug 15, 2009
  7. Really?? I had never heard that one before! So HWCBM (He Who Cannot Be Mentioned) is a computer salesman?! Interesting...

#57     Aug 15, 2009
  8. maxpi

maxpi

Computer sales, wow what a sizzling career the guy has...

Anyhow, regarding Waco and McVeigh.. I have to admit that McVeigh's answer to Waco made the Government pull their horns in a bit... I would never do that, I'm not saying anybody should do that but .....no Wacos since then that I can recall.. the frigging FBI or Dept. of Injustice or whoever was in charge of the Waco scene could have grabbed that dang guy anytime they wanted to...

There was a drug kingpin living in Santa Clarita.. so the FBI comes out and makes a huge show of surrounding his house and screwing up his neighborhood all day, shots are fired, grenades are launched, etc... they arrest the guy... one of the neighbors tells the news crew that the guy came and went on a regular schedule, they could have just arrested him anytime they wanted too.. why do they do that? We all know what assclowns they are already... we don't need to be reminded... is it easier for them to get a conviction if they put on a big show like that?

#58     Aug 15, 2009