Belligerence is the currency of the intellectually bankrupt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by loza, Aug 13, 2009.

1. TGregg

TGregg

One interesting aspect to the health care debate that doesn't seem to be discussed is another group of people who make life style choices that have a high risk of acquiring a lethal disease with a very high cost associated with it.

Are we going to pay to treat AIDS patients too?

#31     Aug 14, 2009
  2. Are we going to pay to treat smokers, drinkers, pork rind and other fatty food eating rednecks, etc.

#32     Aug 14, 2009
  3. jem

jem

1. response - preponderance of the evidence..... what evidence? No credible evidence has been produced showing where Obama was born or if he is a natural born citizen. That is my point the Obama loons are as looney as the people he say Obama was not born here. We do not know where he was born.

There is no preponderance of evidence.
    What we know is he is president... we have no idea what documents he produced or what was checked.

2. I an not an arbiter of this issue... but just wait until Obama tries to register for statewide primary elections... Obama already knows he is one term president.

#33     Aug 14, 2009
  4. All you have to do is provide links to back up your claims...

#34     Aug 14, 2009
  5. Libs love their Code Pink weirdos but when normal people show how upset they are with an idiot President then its wrong.

#35     Aug 14, 2009
  6. maxpi

maxpi

Oh hell yeah, a politician that is trained in how to walk, talk, smile, stand, speak, grooming, demeanor, how to sit.... doesn't care what some voters think... go back to listening to that shit.. what is it called.. oh yeah, Air America, the forgotten talk syndication... or do you sit up in the middle of the night being hypnotized by KPFA /KPFK???

Obama's people have lawyered up and spent some large sums of money fighting this issue... why???? HIDING SOMETHING... duh... of course the Left can always scare up some minions to say it's loonies...

#36     Aug 14, 2009
  7. Post the evidence to back up your claims...

#37     Aug 14, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

If I'm not mistaken the mods deleted it, but many of us saw it anyway. And you know it.

Even if the evidence was still there, give the guy some time will ya?

He's got well over 20,000 Posts to search through.

#38     Aug 14, 2009
  9. Oh I know what the opinion of others happens to be...

Everyone has one...

Making claims without fact is just farting...

There are plenty of people around here who are nothing but bags of methane gas...

#39     Aug 14, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, and at over 20,000 posts between just your current and last alias. YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY ONE OF THEM.

#40     Aug 14, 2009