Belligerence is the currency of the intellectually bankrupt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by loza, Aug 13, 2009.

1. To those that actually matter, Obama was born in the United States...

So sorry you don't actually matter...

#11     Aug 13, 2009
  2. I don't think Bush "caused" 9/11...

I think he could have taken measures that could have prevented it, but not "caused" it...

#12     Aug 13, 2009
  3. The former over the latter, so you're right, but I'm not sure what point you're trying to make? I have yet to see a single thread, for instance, down here in the ninth ring of ET hell, proclaiming that Bush was behind 9/11.
    Of course, I only joined up in 2007, so I probably missed that party.

#13     Aug 13, 2009
  4. Please provide some links to threads that state "Bush caused 9/11" in each of the last 8 years...

Should be easy to do, after all your screen name was registered in August 2009...

LOL!!!

#14     Aug 13, 2009
  5. I trade stox:

Hmm.
    I registered in 2007, had never been here before. I'm a reactionary in re technology, in case you're wondering. My wife has observed, however, that once I finally get around to embracing one, it becomes indispensable and I always wind up with the most advanced version thereof. Oh well.
    Anyway, yours says 2009. Something is weird here.
    Do you trade stocks, btw, or do you just play like you do on ET?

#15     Aug 13, 2009
  6. maxpi

maxpi

#16     Aug 13, 2009
  7. I am just trying to think which particular right wing lout needed a new screen name...

ROTF...

Oh...and there was no P&R Forum several years ago...

Man, this is just too easy...

#17     Aug 13, 2009
  8. This is like shooting fish in a barrel.
    Both of those predate my join date.
    And, if you directed that "outright liar" idiocy at me, a cursory search would have disabused you of such a silly idea.
    Prior to this, I posted minutes before up in the Economics area, for instance.
    I don't know which of the serial alias-idiots you are, and I don't care. But on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most idiotic, you score a 20 on the scale of serial alias-idiots.

#18     Aug 13, 2009
  9. "ZZZzzzzzzz

02-28-06 12:28 PM

The right wingers will do whatever it takes to take attention away from Bush and his fuckup, after fuckup, after fuckup.

Iraq, Katrina, UAE Port Deal......

Oh yeah, let's talk about the evils of CBS.....

Truly, I am sorry.

I didn't know you were a special needs person...

(Of course, there was nothing in that post that said anything about Bush "causing" 9/11...)

Oh man, did anyone ever ask you if you would pose for a picture to be placed in a dictionary next to the word "pathetic"?

I would suggest getting help, but I don't think you could even find it with a map in hand...

#19     Aug 13, 2009

10. What are talking about? Obama is friends with a guy who bombed New York City Police Headquarters, the US Capitol Building, and the Pentagon. This myth that liberals put forward that conservatives are violent and liberals are peaceful is an out and out lie.

#20     Aug 13, 2009