Bell Curve Trading?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by edgetrading, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Does anyone know anything about Bell Curve Trading? They're running some seminars with LIFFE.

here's the email I got about it:

Euronext.liffe is pleased to host a free trading seminar from Bell Curve Trading on their innovative supply/demand trading system.

Bell Curve Trading has been active within the markets for over twenty years, and by tracking demand and supply they can help traders, using their proprietary methodology, understand some of the underlying dynamics within the market to identify trading opportunities. The full day seminar covers the system’s supply and demand methodology in detail and live data is used throughout to demonstrate the system and to identify potential risk / reward trades with both timing and price objectives during the day.

Prior to the full day seminar, Euronext.liffe is hosting two ninety minute introductory seminars by Bell Curve Trading. These have been designed to give you a general understanding of the system and for you to decide whether the full day seminar is for you.

Introductory seminar dates
    25 September 2006 15:00 – 16:30 Hrs
    (Glaziers Hall, London)
    26 September 2006 09:30 – 11:00 Hrs
    (Glaziers Hall, London)

Full day seminar
    13 October 2006 09:30 – 17:30 Hrs
    (Euronext.liffe offices, London)

2. hope it's free entry, otherwise they can get bent.

3. Reminds me of Market Logic.

4. I "smell" Market Profile.

5. delete duplicate posting

6. I went to one of their presentations a little over one year ago. I got one thing out of it: How to know the target of an extension when looking at a market profile. If the POC is 106-30 (for ZN), and the low is 106 19, and the high is 107 03, then add the difference between the low and the POC to the POC to get the upside target.

I find reading Mind Over Markets is much more helpful re: interpreting the market profile

Maybe BCT has new info to present...