Believe it or not!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Stocktracker, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Handle123

Handle123

I didn't know they made brail price bars? :)

Sounds like good idea and building up muscles, neighbors won't complain about the dog taking a dump on their lawn any more.:p

Have tried "aromatherapy" and "Tai Chi", due to Sarcoidosis has intensified my smelling abilities- was always better than drug dogs at work-throat would close up from certain kinds of dope and mary jane, I even smell exhaust fumes twenty times strength, I go to bed sometimes rubbing mint under nose. I have balance issues at times and start taking high dosages of ginger root capsules and tea with ginger and Tumeric, Tai Chi is hit or "THUMP" LOL. I take a good deal of supplements and that has worked very well for me. I see a physician who is heavy into supplements and he doing stem cells. But thank you.

#21     May 14, 2018
    Humpy and beginner66 like this.
  2. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Sure, you are so welcome. I never heard about Sarcoidosis and found this clinic https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sarcoidosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20350358 . We all have our inner voice which is telling what is the best for us. I strongly believe in natural therapies and that the root of any disease should be identified first at spiritual-energetic level. Lavanda oil also is good. And love yourself ad all the best for your complete healing and never illness!

#22     May 15, 2018
  3. themickey

themickey

I stand on my head facing West, whispering "Ali Akbar" 7 times a day. Somehow it seems to heal the cat, believe it or not.

#23     May 15, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  4. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Is it why you are so aggressive towards me and was not capable to understand our war against UBS and Credit Suisse? So perhaps change the pose or slogan, something like universal Om, lol

#24     May 15, 2018
  5. Humpy

Humpy

Of course one can depart from reality and convince oneself that one is universally loved by all, the greatest etc.
    In fact a bit like Trump who sacks anyone who says differently.

#25     May 17, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  6. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

One way is the example you brought, another way is if you have somebody in the fire or in pain and passerby says - get it, you deserve it, I don't believe your story. Does it make a difference for you? I was taught by the mother that if somebody is in pain, in need of help, first help without judgment. And in Russian, we have a proverb "the one who fell cannot be beaten", unless you want to identify yourself as scavenger species. When you have time, please, take a look on my thread "Trading couple for 3 years harassed by UBS Bahamas, your help will bring victory" or visit our website, https://letsmaketheworldfairer.wordpress.com/ so to have a clear picture. thank you. I've seen you are twelve years here! Wau, much before we ever heard the word trading! And today is my first month anniversary - extremely happy and excited to find ET, even if some individual was really rude, but this is life! And too many good and wise are here!

#26     May 17, 2018
    Humpy likes this.
  7. Gramp

Gramp

yes, I believe in the fact that if you will look at the screen most often while trading, it will affect your psychology negatively. I would like to advise you to make a strategy, enter the market, put stop loss and target price, and put the rest on the market. You can eat, drink, play, sleep, and whatever you wanna do in the mean time.

#27     May 18, 2018