Belief in God and Market Perspective

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by FredBloggs, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Our Father* knows nothing of it.

Your idol depends on it. Flesh is a curse. If that were not enough, it threatens flesh, flashing eyes of fire, furious over frivolous fiction. Worse, it has pre-scripted [think:scripture] every word that has come out of the mouth of man...blaming it on man! Seeking to kill man for what he has not done, the idol inspires books which threaten man past the grave. On the other hand, it pretends to be gracious, usurping *Our Father's* attributes. But even then, it puts up a poor persona, dividing the blessed and the cursed by a mindless magical meme, making them memorize meaningless metaphors.

Jesus

#341     Aug 14, 2008
  2. rcj

rcj

Well, a few days ago i asked a few questions re your "Theology".
    i couldnt get back till now. so i will continue...
    Now, lets see... we have
    *Our Father* + Christ + Spirit
    in some sort of Trinitarian arrangement.
    OK, and then we have
    Jesus [not]= Christ.

Is it so that the "Jesus" you refer to is that same Jesus who is
    refered to in the so-call New Testament text???

later, bro.

#342     Aug 14, 2008
  3. Hey Jesus........

Do you eat oysters?
    -----------
    Do you eat snails?
    -----------
    Do you consider the eating of oysters moral, and the eating of snails immortal?
    -------------
    Of course not.

It is all a matter of taste.

And taste is not the same as appetite, and therefore not a question of morals is it?
    ------------- --------------
    Bring me my robe.

I eat both oysters and snails.

#343     Aug 14, 2008
  4. I began to answer back here.

Yes, I am interpreting that persona, offering a high probability of pedagogic purity. The scribes of the New Testament also interpreted. But because of residual, inflexible mental filters, fell for an agenda. The agenda makes "me" special at the expense [think: sacrifice] of the Truth. The concept of *special* betrays Heaven [think: Christ, Reality], and crucifies it. Specialness sacrifices oneness/equality/sameness, transubstantiating the Truth into *many special*, which spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e. Specialness sacrifices everything for nothing. This apparent shift in values is what makes hell out of Heaven, each to his own "truth" [think: make your own reality!]. My Truth is the same as everyone's Truth. If I am different, then to hell with the gospel.

Jesus

#344     Aug 14, 2008
  5. Breifly, the NT betrays and mangles the Truth, re-demonstrating the truest genesis of this world, demonstrated enparody by "Christ" volunteering for crucifixion. The mangling of Truth [think: Christ, Creation] makes for a rediculous parody of Creation, a story told by an equally rediculous parody: The death of "Christ". Unless this is understood, the gospel is really meaningless, and powerless to save. The world is a dead Christ, asleep, dreaming of betrayal, guilt, exile, suffering, sacrifice, starvation, separation and the opposite of Life: death. None of which is true!

The triple denial of Peter is the first clue as to how the gospel got gobbled by guilts gloom. Denying he was with the Truth, Peter taught how to deny Christ. And this is how the crucifixion of Truth begins, giving genesis to earthly expressions of excellent excrement. Favoring favoritism, Peter posed for position in a neo-kingdom, along with several others, establishing authority by association. In this way, specialness betrays the gospel, heralding a heirarchal kingdom at the expense of the truth of one Lord, equally extended. The gospel is a "good-spell", reversing the effects of a "bad-spell" hypnotically whoring illusions of love upon threads of hypothetical hubris.

Mine was the announcement of equality. Theirs was the restructuring of heirarchy. This follows patriarchal patterns held precious to previous pedant's. The only way to pull this off is to interpret the cross as blood sacrifice for sins, Passover-style. Picking up on this particular passion of the Pharisee, Paul meets with Peter, handshaking upon a neo-Hebraic heirarchy, franchising the brand, and carving out territory for a nascent neo-Levitical priesthood for precious prizes. Today it is called "Judeo-Christianity", forcing the gospel of Christ to bow to banal books beloved of blue-blooded brethren bellowing bold bits of ballistic balderdash.

Only an unrelenting residual belief in guilt could induce anyone to remain hostage to the god-of-this-world, to its false witnesses, and endless accusations. Unable to serve two masters, the unlearned were unwilling to follow the Truth of innocence which, if left unmolested, would undo what is truly unbelievable: the anti-christ.

Guilt demands sacrifice and fear delivers it. As these "seeds" are mixed with the "seed" of Truth, a pop gospel emerges to magically emeliorate egregious egos irregardless of what eradicates them entirely. All this that many may remain special, chosen of God to rule a heirarchy of heavenly hosts, with hoardes in hell, cursed for questioning the positioning of the "stars" of the side-show.

Previous to pandering to Peter, Paul persecuted the posterity of Stephen, among a small number of deciples who understood equality, innocence, and the difference between the god-of-this-world and *Our Father*. Perpetuating oppression, Paul produced a proposition prepared purposefully and presented presumptuously by a pre-programmed "Jesus", justifying Judaic jaunts around Hellenic haunts, heaving high-browed brimstone between bouts of beguiling bullsh*t, borrowed off the buried body of Stephen's stunning stylings, stolen so Saul could sell a sordid selection of super sounding stories of salvation by sacrifice. The rest is his story, reinterpreted today toward salvations glory.

Jesus

#345     Aug 14, 2008
  6. Getting back on topic:

A trader typically looks back in time, and foreward in time. This actually perpetuates time, when you consider the percievers power. This pays off mainly for the god-of-this-world, the father of time, which survives only as long as time ticks. Working from a limited perspective, a trader organizes and plans and anticipates. This kind of thought-stream prevents the trader from knowing himself as the totality of knowledge. Trading the traitor for the totality is what truth is all about. This requires a willingness to see no future and no past, letting the truth be what it is. The *truth-trader* must rightly conclude that decision-making without total knowledge does not really profit, and doesn't even get him what he wants. A *truth-trader* does not plan or organize, but rather, recieves direction/information from a total knowledge perspective. He does not anticipate, or aim to get. He recieves and gives, keeping what he recieves. Mastering this process, the truth-trader trades himself for the Truth, needing nothing, having everything, being the totality.

Jesus

#346     Aug 16, 2008
  7. You should question the genesis, validity and motive of any such potter if you would be more than just a commodity to be traded by it for its own gain.

A potter makes clay objects. Ceasar makes coins. And the god-of-this-world makes bodies of your brothers, stamped in its image. Look at the image it makes, and give to the god-of-this-world what is the god-of-this-world's: Credit for the design of the cosmos and it's coins [think: bodies] which trade a deceptive debt of guilt back and forth, keeping what is counterfiet in circulation.

*Our Father* makes what is perfect, stamped by the god-of-this-world and presented to you as valid currency. It is not. Give perfection back to the Perfect. See your brothers as they really are, and not as what Ceasar has made of them. Give to *Our Father* what is His, and you will be given what is yours: Perfection. Give what you gave above, and you will be given a lump of clay, hardened, and shattered when it's potter is through with it.

Jesus

#347     Aug 16, 2008

8. I see you one oyster & snail and raise you a pork rib.

#348     Aug 16, 2008
  9. James was a brother, not necessarily a follower. Heir apparent, apparently. He endeavored to observe the codes of the temple, and was devoted to them even some decades after my disappearance. And so when Paul came to visit him many years later, he suggested Paul shave his head, take an oath with three other brethren, and go to the temple and participate in rites of purification. And this was partly for show, since many who associated with James would be coming to visit at that time, and it would become Paul to observe the rites, in James' opinion. Paul did so and was accosted in the temple by Jews who had heard him preach around the Mediteranean "against the law". Paul was beaten and saved by Roman soldiers, and taken to Rome where he was beheaded a couple of years later.

This story shows that both James and Paul endeavored to serve two masters: The mind of Christ and the mind of anti-christ, which desecrates the temple of the mind of Christ, with it's own substitutes...with its own laws. Verily I say, each of the desciples logged upwards of twenty more incarnations [think: incarcerations] before following the Truth out of the birth-death cycles of time. Let's give them credit: thats better than a hundred more cycles. The Truth is about saving time, until time is no more.

Therefore, James' opinion about who or what is Christ is not more weighty than Paul's. Indeed, because James was so conservative, three of his associates decided to log their own sayings gospel from their combined first-hand witness, not entirely trusting that James would pass the gospel on faithfully. One of those three was Stephen, and the work was called "The Words of The Master". Stephen was stoned for blasphemy while Paul stood holding coats for the stoners. Note well: James was not attacked by Saul/Paul, though James held position in Jerusalem. Why do you think that was? There was a major difference in interpretation between Stephen and James. And as the pop gospel of guilt gained gullible gangs of gregarious Grecians...Paul's paradigm prevailed, putting "The Words of the Master" at odds with apostolic theology. "Words" went the way of the Gospel of Thomas, purged, as they tended to expose the wayward ways of an evolving theology, undermining an expanding network of professional "pastors".

Jesus

#349     Aug 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.