Belief...believe it or not!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by I am..., Apr 13, 2006.

1. Blessings jzlucas!

Thank you for your prayer. You remind me so much of...er, nevermind! :)

I will begin addressing your concerns in two or three days! ;)

Namaste,

Jesus

#11     Apr 13, 2006
  2. In the past, there were no such medications and various mental or physical conditions were not properly diagnosed, let alone recorded for comparative purposes.

#12     Apr 13, 2006
  3. The fact remains that human nature, for all of the scientific development, remains unchanged....

Science doesn't deal with anything but matter, and obviously something else matters.....

#13     Apr 13, 2006
  4. Um, Jesus, for a deity and a holy feller an' all, you shore don' spell too good. I'm guessin' you do better in Aramaic.

#14     Apr 13, 2006
  5. So good of the resident ET librarian, TK9, to put his skills to good use.....

#15     Apr 13, 2006
  6. Spellchecker has just forgiven me!

Namaste,

Jesus

#16     Apr 13, 2006
  7. That is a moot point, since science has never intended to change human nature. However, it has allowed for greater understanding of the world we live in. Science is knowledge. That is a good thing. Science need not be mutually exclusive to health, happiness and a feeling of connectedness for the simple reason that these physical and mental states do not require blind faith.

#17     Apr 13, 2006
  8. Good. Now look up the word blasphemy. It does not mean much to me, but I'm guessing that it should mean something to you.

#18     Apr 13, 2006
  9. Hardly a moot point.

If science can't improve on the condition of human nature, it is not natural science, it is merely window dressing....

Science has put lipstick on the pig of human nature, who is it fooling?

No one....

#19     Apr 13, 2006
  10. Interestingly, your evident disdain for proper expression coincides with your disregard for simple logic. I guess that those small details will just take care of themselves, won't they?

#20     Apr 13, 2006