Being destitute in America is a crime?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by leela, Oct 6, 2009.

1. If you have the facilities and the right people, you can kidnap these people, cut them up, warehouse the body parts to sell off to those looking for kidneys and other tinker toys. Same goes for prisoners. I found it absurd to hear on the radio that the Red Cross was in need of blood. There are plenty of degenerates out there that you can get blood from.

#11     Oct 6, 2009
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Oh yeah, God requires us to buy into every panhandling scheme... to find out where the hornet's nest is you have to stir up some hornets... I do it all the time...

There was a guy, they called him the Ice Man, he killed 100-200 people.. I don't think he was keeping count at all... many of them were aggressive panhandlers !!! Maybe God was trying to get a message to the panhandling community?

If I had time to talk to panhandlers I liked to make a little speech when the economy was booming: "you are in the richest country of all time, and we are in a stellar economy right now... if you are broke how is that my problem?".. they were never aggressive after that... the answer was "I'm a drunk ass that likes drugs" and they always seem to know it...

Recently, I gave panhandlers some money, they were asking for change and I gave them a five.. their approach was polite and honest, the guy said "we are alcoholics that sleep on the street".. and they looked a little grimy.. so I was having fun talking to them and I gave them a fiver.. no biggie, they just seemed legit and times are tough... the franchised ones were always waiting outside the restaurant and talking to people that were COMING OUT of the restaurant and saying they were hungry.. they didn't want to get invited in for a meal, they wanted cash... probably because they had to kick some up to their pimp...

#12     Oct 6, 2009
  3. Yes body brokering is a very lucrative business. If you sell part by part, the human body is worth up to $200,000.

Heck, a pint of blood the last time i checked (which was 10 years ago) was being sold to hospitals for $350 per pint. Thats right...those donation centers sell that blood you donate to them! I remember talking to the guy about it and he was trying to say that they have lots of costs and they really end up breaking even. (yeah right, not at $350 bucks per pint)

#13     Oct 6, 2009
  4. You can have SF, downtown anyways.
    Last time I was there at night, I damn near gave a "tweeker" storebought teeth for putting his feet on me 1 seat over on the BART, and I had to skip and dodge a bum lying on a street in Little Italy cuz he'd just peed his pants, sidewalk, curb et al.
    I did have fun harrassing some nightclub owners. I was playing me pipes (Scottish Highland Bagpipes) after dinner, and 2 owners came out to complain that me pipes were drowning out their music. I told them to spend some cash on a better PA system.
    HA!

#14     Oct 6, 2009
  5. drcha

drcha

Nobody wants their kidneys or blood... they have hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV, TB and every other nasty thing you can think of.

#15     Oct 6, 2009
  6. There are people doing it at hospitals around the country, they are calling themselves grieving consultant. Asking for donation of body parts, big businesses and government take a cut from registration fees, the whole thing employees a lot people. unless, you refuse to join. Screw Steve J. , I don't want to give him my kidneys. :D

#16     Oct 6, 2009
  7. pspr

pspr

If the bums start dissappearing and the government starts saying you have to eat this stuff they call Soilent Green. DON"T EAT IT. Go hungry.

#17     Oct 6, 2009
  8. toc

toc

Of all the left and right wing comments on this thread so far one that can be mostly agreed is.....................

'bumness and begging is a lifestyle. 90% of the homeless are drug and alchohal abusers. It is true all over the US. Unless they are forced into treatment nearly all will finish their remaining years on the streets.'

Good article though!

#18     Oct 6, 2009
  9. WinSum

WinSum

What are the top 10 cities to be destitute at ?

#19     Oct 6, 2009
  10. There are more recent articles about kidneys but a simple google brought this one up, Kidneys for Sale?

There is a huge market for kidneys.

Although if a market for body parts were to be created, no doubt goldman sachs would find a way to manipulate it and the Fed to make a bubble out of it.

#20     Oct 6, 2009