Being 42 sucks, anyone have problems like this ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by riddler, Dec 19, 2012.

1. riddler

riddler

waking up in the middle of the night to urinate. have your urine come out in 2 streams rather than one. having urine sometimes spray out. after you go you feel as if you still have to,
    this has to be a prostate issue. it sucks !!!

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'll be 52 in Feb.

I usually get up at least twice. Not drinking fluids just before going to sleep helps though.

Two streams? That's usually only after sex. Apparently there's a little blockage that needs to be flushed out. It's worth it though. Besides, the ole lady is the one who cleans the bathroom. Who cares? :D

3. PROSCAR is a medication used to treat symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men with an
    enlarged prostate. PROSCAR may also be used to reduce the risk of a sudden inability to pass urine and
    the need for surgery related to BPH in men with an enlarged prostate.

This might help. It might also have side effects.

4. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

at your age, bph is possible but more likely its prostatitis, an inflamation of the prostate. do you have any discomfort in your perinium? any pressure or even an irritated feeling? if so, you may have it. that causes all your symptoms. the onset could be quite painful if acute and easily treated with anti biotics. however, most is chronic and anti biotics do nothing. easy to deal with amd should resolve itself over time. go to a urologist though.

5. As a Urologist, I'm sick and tired of everyone asking me how to make their penis bigger or 'cure' premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.

If I knew the answer to that I would not be posting here on ET. I'd be on a yacht in the Caribbean...:cool:

bullmarket79 likes this.
  6. Hey...:D

This is the internet..be all you can be and more....:cool:

7. Yea, 48 now and it's been about 4 years I have to get up and piss. I wouldn't piss the bed if I didn't, but I can't sleep as I know I have to go. Instead of lying there debating whether to get up I just do now and get it over with. It is annoying. I have told the wife I'm going to start wearing a diaper so I can just go and keep sleeping. One of these times I'm going to keel over in the can and split my head open falling asleep while I'm peeing.

8. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

Well, I'll be 52 in a few weeks and I can say that I am lucky enough to be regular as can be. I defecate and urinate every morning at 6 like clockwork. Unfortunately, I don't get out of bed until 7.

9. Hey..:D

That was going to be my next post..:D

10. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

I knew I had to act fast once this thread started getting goofy.

#10     Dec 20, 2012