Behind every 'Moral Crusader', is a closet full of skeletons.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Oct 4, 2006.

1. LMAO!

Another one bites the dust! :D

#11     Mar 10, 2008
  2. [​IMG]

#12     Mar 10, 2008
  3. Ok, so exactly what laws should be passed in this country and who is it that should pass them.

Be kind enough to eliminate people that have done something wrong.

#13     Mar 10, 2008
  4. Eliot Spitzer, Democrat.

I'm sure the moonbats will ignore this and selectively subscribe moral failings to Republicans only....

#14     Mar 10, 2008
  5. hughb

hughb

What's the complete list of his Wall Street prosecutions? Was he the AG who went after the head of the NYSE's pay?

#15     Mar 10, 2008
  6. Eliot Spritzer:

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving "crusader of the year" (LOL!) and open borders scumbag. I hope he loses everything.

#16     Mar 10, 2008
  7. Pedophiles or pimps. What a choice.

I say protect the children.

#17     Mar 10, 2008
  8. Emperors Club must have been a sting.

Its a takeoff on the Emperor Has No Clothes.

You heard it hear first.

As far as crusading, you take it in the ### crowd just love this.

So because no one is perfect, we should have no standards, not try to reign in perversion and criminality?

You are the problem, not Spitzer.

#18     Mar 10, 2008
  9. Perversion like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

#19     Mar 10, 2008
  10. Oh, I absolutely believe that perversion & criminality must be reigned in!
    IMO, pedophiles aren't punished hard <i>enough</i> in this country! I also fully support law enforcement officers when they take a little time out from their usual routine (drug prohibition enforcement, speeding tickets, prostitution stings, etc.) in order to pursue <b>real</b> criminals (you know, the kind that actually victimize people).

Can you tell the difference between me and a real moral crusader, or do you need it spelled out?

#20     Mar 10, 2008