Beginning of the End? Obama plans to unlease racial preference lawsuits.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Nov 15, 2012.

1. He didn't win in spite of it, he won because of it.

#51     Nov 15, 2012

2. Is this the excuse you use for being second rate?

#52     Nov 15, 2012
  3. Mav88

Mav88

RCG you really can't see your double standard and own hatred, I didn't make the video, I just posted it. I sympathize with blacks who are so disgusted with underachieving parasites that they would be driven to make such a video.

He's something else blacks will never understand. Real equality comes only from equality of what you create and value. One cannot legislate, take, sue, march, kick and scream in order to achieve equality of results. That must be earned. The white man didn't take success from anyone, he created it. Same with Asians.

Until blacks actually produce something like equal results (test scores, economic creation, livable communities) all this crap will be a costly symbolic waste. Blacks are getting preferential treatment and doing nothing with it, they are getting welfare support second to none and still can't advance. They playing field has been level for quite some time, you can see it in sports and music, and how the asians have overtaken white people. Scapegoating me for blacks lack of success will get nothing.

#53     Nov 15, 2012
  4. Blacks and other minorities likely would never have thought about "equality" unless some scumbag politico told them "life is unfair to you"... "you're entitled to better"... blah, blah.

NOBODY IS "ENTITLED" TO ANYTHING OR PROPERTY OF ANOTHER CITIZEN. YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE BY EARNING IT YOURSELF!!

#54     Nov 15, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

over 30 years of AA has failed. It gave us the likes of Obama but even with a slanted field towards minorities it still failed at its stated goal. Now Obama is pissed and is going to REALLY stick it to us. Can't wait to see this one, I hope he shoves this up hollywood's ass.

It will fail. You can't fake competance.

#55     Nov 15, 2012
  6. go ahead, governor.:D :D

#56     Nov 15, 2012
  7. Hardly. There is no victory sweeter than achieving not because of, but in spite of.:)

#57     Nov 15, 2012
  8. Mav88

Mav88

go ahead with what?

#58     Nov 15, 2012
  9. Never mind, 88, never mind.:D

#59     Nov 15, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

whew, glad you can read english

ok so when will this achievement happen?

#60     Nov 15, 2012