Beginning of the End? Obama plans to unlease racial preference lawsuits.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Nov 15, 2012.

1. That was a solid question.

What is your answer?

#41     Nov 15, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm more into thinking than feeling. Feeling is the liberal's purview.

#42     Nov 15, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I already know the answer. The question was, DO YOU?

#43     Nov 15, 2012
  4. I do not know. So, state your answer.

#44     Nov 15, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

what the hell does that video have to do with the GOP? I don't like parasites, it just so happens that many of them are minorities. I was making commentary on this thread, nothing to do with the GOP.

in case you didn't notice, black people made that video!

truth hurts eh? reality sucks?

than you'll love these

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gKrp81SINkc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bavou_SEj1E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#45     Nov 15, 2012
  6. Doubling down of defeat? You think these individuals represent the race?

You just make my point, and I thank you.:)

#46     Nov 15, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

The native Americans were proud, resourceful, intelligent and were willing to die fighting if necessary.
    The African's, not so much. In fact many slaves were purchased from other African slave traders. The European slave traders had only to anchor off shore and pick up their human cargo. They didn't even have to venture inland.

And generally speaking, which African's were captured as slaves? The weak, slow and or not so smart. Fast forward to today, and now (many but not all) their ancestors need AA to get a decent job.

#47     Nov 15, 2012
  8. Thanks Luke for getting that on the record. :)

#48     Nov 15, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

ALL of them, NO!. But most of them, yes.

#49     Nov 15, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

you make no sense, doubling down? how exactly? just talking politics like everyone else in here, not running for anything

they represent a far, far, too large a percentage, probably about 1/3 if memory serves me. What percentage of black babies are born out of wedlock now? 80%?

that's how societies crumble

#50     Nov 15, 2012