Beginning of the End? Obama plans to unlease racial preference lawsuits.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Nov 15, 2012.

1. This is what got your side hammered. Carry on. Do so in full force till 2014.

#31     Nov 15, 2012
  2. What, they passed the test but some asian scored higher and the black guy doesn't get the job?

#32     Nov 15, 2012
  3. Racial quotas for whites already exist.

#33     Nov 15, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

college (I mean a real degree) educated blacks are basically at full employment in gov't jobs

That's why the attack on test scores, they want to artifically raise the education and skill level so more higher l;evel jobs become 'available'

This crap has been going on for a long time and it won't work. I just hope they screw over blue states first, let's start with hollywood. Fuck them hard Barry.

Think these guys really want jobs? LOL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NzspsovNvII" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#34     Nov 15, 2012
  5. Reminds me of the time commie dog, Ricter told us he had a guy in his company that was "so dark" he might as well have been black.

I think that he was probably as drunk as Biden at the time.

#35     Nov 15, 2012
  6. Tie this in. How does this statement have to do with you making a blanket statement a few posts back?

#36     Nov 15, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

In some regards and in many circumstances, yes.

You ever wonder why European settlers endured the danger time and expense of sailing to Africa for slaves. When there were plenty of indigenous natives already here that could have been subjugated?

#37     Nov 15, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

No it's not. We, the responsible productive tax payers, got "hammered" because we're now outnumbered by the AA/entitlement/free loader/parasite classes and their bleeding heart liberal cheerleaders.

#38     Nov 15, 2012
  9. Lovely. I knew you would come back quickly. You stated that you have no dog in the GOP hunt. Therefore, you are simply trolling you racist pig!:D

You just do not like brown people. What is better is that you must face a life of frustration almost daily, unless you have chosen to isolate, which is where my money is.

#39     Nov 15, 2012
  10. Whatever makes you feel better. :)

#40     Nov 15, 2012