Beginning of the End? Obama plans to unlease racial preference lawsuits.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Nov 15, 2012.

1. No, blanket statements. That is BS. Anyone who makes one is prima facie racist.

#21     Nov 15, 2012
  2. You've had to deal with it because the numbers and stats back this up.

#22     Nov 15, 2012
  3. Confused. Check your black history. Blacks have excelled in every endeavor in America since time began.

#23     Nov 15, 2012
  4. But it's not racism to require racial "quotas"?

#24     Nov 15, 2012
  5. You, denner, are in the minority, because most of America realizes that the deck has been stacked. You, and those like you, are going down in flames.

#25     Nov 15, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Much of it well placed and deserved. Inferior people are simply inferior people. Not that they're any less human. But it makes no sense to allow people to have jobs/positions they're not qualified for. Just because of skin color.

#26     Nov 15, 2012
  7. Blanket statement perhpas. but answer the question, what's the problem with my statement?

#27     Nov 15, 2012
  8. No. The decked was stacked. You would like to divorce yourselves from history, but alas, you cannot.

#28     Nov 15, 2012
  9. I gave it to you, you made a blanket statement.

#29     Nov 15, 2012
  10. Oh no...if we are in the minority, I suppose it's time that we fight for racial quota's as well. Maybe, we should start with the NBA. I think that they've been discriminating against white point guards for sometime. (Steve Nash is the great white hope).

#30     Nov 15, 2012