Begginer Question

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jood, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Risktaker989,

just like in a trade, I can never be 100 % sure of my assumptions regarding
    "the crew of FXCM" , people have to judge by themselves HOWEVER the
    video leaves no room for any doubts

It's typical for "undercover" representatives to accuse me of being
    a representative of a competitor ;
    it's clear who you represent, who do you think I represent if I tell you that the best way to go if you have enough money are the futures ?

Cheers.

#21     Feb 6, 2007
  2. I looked at FXCM LLC, who have way lower numbers.

#22     Feb 6, 2007
  3. jood

jood

thanks for all the people who posted here,
    it seems I will go for OANDA

can anyone tell me what "scalper" mean?

#23     Feb 7, 2007
  4. Official letter from Forex Capital Markets, LLC

Although it is our policy not to interact on message boards we have noticed there are clearly incorrect statements being made about Forex Capital Markets, LLC’s regulatory status and financial condition. Since regulatory status and financial requirements are not a matter of opinion, but rather fact, we want to make sure these concerns are correctly addressed.

#24     Mar 7, 2007
  5. Yummy, nothing I like better than fat Euroweasels for breakfast. One down and one up.

Rapid, funny how fxcm does not adress the more serious questions people have about them on these boards. Oh thats right they usually do not respond on boards. LOL

The Ever Hungry VIPER

#25     Mar 9, 2007
  6. I would definitely recommend fxcm, never had any problems but I guess people may have different thoughts. I think you should try them out.

#26     Mar 9, 2007
  7. Wait; before you go with FXCM, you should ask for the opinion of a few more members who never participate in this forum and just register to answer your question on their first post! Very reliable information.

:)

#27     Mar 9, 2007

8. I use Oanda, and don't have any problems with them.

FXCM charges to much on the spreads. Oanda is much cheaper. I would take Oanda if I were you, b/c they got a bunch of exotics that you can mess around with. Taiwan dollar, chinese yuan, turkish something, etc, etc, etc.

#28     Mar 9, 2007
  9. i don't know about that rateesquad. i had problems today during NFP, again.

#29     Mar 9, 2007
  10. to each his own

#30     Mar 9, 2007