Before you spend $1 on a system read this.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Samson77, Jan 3, 2004.

1. I'm sorry, but that's all hogwash.

The best two systems I have seen:

-------------------------------

No references

No statements (although one had the results of their hedge fund to back it up, when questioned--the hedge fund was not mentioned on the webpage)

14 day money-back guarantee on one, nothing on the other.

Especially references... A con is more likely to give those (friends) than a real researcher.

#71     Jan 8, 2004
  2. I think: That's all hogwash.

The best two systems I have seen:

No references

No statements (although one had the results of their hedge fund to back it up, when questioned--the hedge fund was not mentioned on the webpage)

14 day money-back guarantee on one, nothing on the other.

Especially references... A con is more likely to give those (friends) than a real researcher.

#72     Jan 8, 2004
  3. >He was the biggest thief I ever meet and if he wants to sue me >go right ahead and try because he is and he knows it.
    This is a big claim: what did you do and what did he do ? If you refused to pay him after he has given his course, well it was up to you not to accept the deal before because legally he would be in his right then :D

#73     Jan 8, 2004
  4. you will be very safe indeed....

alone,,,,

and never attend any of those shows...classes....or Pristine seminars......

#74     Jan 9, 2004
  5. bobdec

bobdec

Thanks for the post on systems. I am thinking of possibly purchasing some systems and I will use your advice about your 3 little rules they make sense to me. They should probably be called the 3 big rules.

#75     Jan 12, 2004