Before The Bell Calls w/ TraderBrad.com

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by traderbrad, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you Iceman, for showing me the error of my ways. I've been wasting my energy criticizing someone else, when I should have busy setting up my own site to help others.

I don't know much about website building, but it's worth a shot. I will share my ideas for the site here, in hopes that my fellow ETs will offer their input. This is my plan:

1) Move out of the US; I'm thinking about Bermuda, because I know alot of big companies locate there for the tax shelter. This way if the stuff hits the fan and the CFTC comes after me, it will be more difficult for them actually do anything to me. I thought about Canada, but it gets a little cold there in the winter.

2) Come up with a proprietary trading method; I've been trading for awhile now, so I'm sure I can come up with something marketable. Doesn't seem to matter as long as people are willing to pay me for it. I'll post vague calls on my site each day, probably just use something close to the S/R numbers, since everyone else does. I'll have a chat room where people can watch me call the actual trades, but you gotta pony up before I'll let you get a peek!

3) Pricing structure; I'm thinking of starting off around $5k for a basic course, manual, video, that kind of stuff. Not sure where I got that number from, just like the sound of it. I'll offer one-on-one training too, but my time is VERY valuable, so that will cost at least four times more. I will require cash payment for enrollment only, in unmarked bills. Oh, and an extensive background check, I don't want any shady characters giving my method a bad name.

4) Refunds; Absolutely not! I don't actually trade my method, but I believe that it is the best there is, and it's not my fault if it doesn't work for you. Besides, my neighbor is going to be trading it, as soon as he gets out of rehab (those darn pain pills again!)

5) Free trial; I will offer a one-year trial to my service. The only requirement for this trial will be you sending me an email expressing your interest. However, I will reserve the right to refuse your request if your email contains the "@" symbol, or any variation of the terms ".com", ".net", etc. Don't want just anybody getting their grubby hands on my vague calls.

6) Marketing; this is the expensive part, but I think I've found a way around that. I'll post my vague calls on some free websites, in hopes that people will visit my site and get excited enough to send me their money. Besides, it's just a numbers game, the more people I expose myself to (I mean my site, shame on you), the better my chances of finding people who are desperate enough to give me a try.

7) Charitable Donations; this is how I will set myself apart from the other"hucksters" and "scammers" out there. I will donate a portion (yet to be determined) of my profits to a worthwhile charity. Thinking about the "Make A Wish Foundation", kind of goes along with the theme of my site, you know what I mean?

Well, that's just a rough draft, and I like that I ended with seven ideas, since that's supposed to be a lucky number. Man, do I feel LUCKY!? This approach may have been tried by others before, but I'm counting on you guys to help me make it work in a new and different way. I will give free one-on-one sessions to the first twenty ETs who respond with their feedback, as long as it is received by April 16, 2004. Thanks for you continued support!

P.S. I'm married, have four kids, a dog, two cats, two rabbits, and eleven hamsters (the female just had babies!) Do you think it would be overkill to post a picture of us on the Home Page? Never mind, would be tough to get everyone to smile for the camera, what with the kids and animals fighting, my wife always on the phone, bad idea.

#41     Apr 17, 2004
  2. I have received many compliments from several of the Elite Traders forum for the last 2 weeks of my Before The Bell Calls...will be posting them here on ET starting next week.

Also, thanks to the many posts I have received another members money and look forward to spending some time with this persistant student of the market. It appears he has no anger or other psychological problems that should hold him back from seeing the course through.

Brad Caldwell

#42     Apr 17, 2004
  3. ha ha ha ha ha

hey brad ... ever thought of doing stand up comedy ?

good luck .... maybe you are one in a million and

will make all of your subs rich :p

#43     Apr 17, 2004
  4. So by just mentioning that he will be starting to post calls, a fellow website operator is already at least five grand the richer. I am now even more motivated to get my site up and running. Please guys, help a brother out!

#44     Apr 17, 2004

5. This prick is as bad as Mr. Market. Not only does "hindsight"traderbrad rip off traders with bogus hindsight calls, he has the knowledge to access future students psychological ability. Wow, a real jack of all trades here.

This board has always been a favorite of mine, but if Baron is going to accept money from con artists like "hindsight"traderbrad to advertise here, then this board is losing credibility. Don't sell out Baron, send this prick back his money and stick to using legitimate businesses as advertisers.

#45     Apr 17, 2004
  6. There will not be any posts here on ET next Monday or any other.

Follow Samson77...learn from him...when someone tells you that there are no refunds, they mean no refunds.

After having several months of trials, Samson77 aka ****** ******** wrote...trading seems to be looking great with your course, I can see I have allot to learn about your methods and the challenge is nice but I will be really pissed if after all this work and effort I am not able to make any money I can tell you that much but judging by a few of the other guys responses in the room it should be worth the effort.

Oh well it seems that trading was not the motivation behind the man...a free course was...sorry no work no money.

Brad Caldwell

#46     Apr 18, 2004
  7. Hey TraderBrad:
    I dont get it! You suggested in your earlier post that you are anxious to show us all what you can do!! Following is an excerpt from that post:

"I have received many compliments from several of the Elite Traders forum for the last 2 weeks of my Before The Bell Calls...will be posting them here on ET starting next week."

After all the buzz you have generated here, I would have thought you would be ready to go first thing Monday. After all , this is "crunch time". You have all eyes on you and a chance to show us how accurate your system is. Although I confess to being skeptical, I am not to proud to learn something new. C'mon Brad, step up and show us how it is done. I will be the first to congratulate you if you are the real thing. I look forward to reading your posts. Best Regards, Steve46

#47     Apr 18, 2004
  8. wdscott

wdscott

I agree with Steve46. Don't quit now. I also look forward to your calls on Monday.

Best Regards,
    Dave Scott

#48     Apr 18, 2004
  9. Have to say that posting here is bringing too much heat for the administrator...will be happy to do so from my website...you can post results or someone else with the credibility needed to reach the ET masses.

I am sticking to what I do best teach and signal trades to interested traders. I have a very nice group of them 12-15.

It is a nice place to be during the day, watching them and my wife trade a system I created.

If my system was sh*t I would not care as much as I do about my reputation. Someone can post here if they like, I am not so sure that the moderation would leave it here anyway...

Brad Caldwell

#49     Apr 18, 2004
  10. Well Brad:
    We have seen more than a few vendors offering services here on ET. The administrator (Baron) seems to me to be an intelligent person. He probably knows that ultimately the market will determine the value of your service. No matter where you post your forecasts, that won't change. Why not go for it? Seems to me that you have everything to gain, and not much to lose. Just one man's opinion. Steve46

#50     Apr 18, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.