Before The Bell Calls w/ TraderBrad.com

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by traderbrad, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh MYYY!!!

Are your taking Monday off from work to be at the bank to wire funds immediately too?

Don't forget to visit and partake in his "link in Scam" for cousy Covey too.

As the testimonials at his website claim "it is chump change" for the $$$ he charges.

www.traderbad.com - We bad - that is why we accept wired bank funds only please.

#31     Apr 17, 2004
  2. it is my understanding that the person ripped off by traderbratloser will soon be taking action to retrieve his money and expose this joker. hHE STATES THAT HIS TRADES ARE SIMULATED, AND TRADED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT IN HIS DISCLAIMER.

WHAT A LOSER.

it has also been stated that he lives in a tiny house in a tiny town---- sounds like he is the DESPERATE one. remember CANADA is the nation that brought us one of the most CORRUPT stock exchanges on the planet.

TALLY HO,

JAck

#32     Apr 17, 2004
  3. jrs3

jrs3

Those who can do! Those who cant follow Brad.

#33     Apr 17, 2004
  4. jrs3

jrs3

(((...a great idea for a business would be showing how to setup an operation like this. i bet this guy makes SHITLOADS of money in the next year off of this! all of you are laughing at this dude, but he will probably make more money than 99.99% of all ETers. maybe we have it all wrong....i think the big $$$ = selling hope! hey, this shit works!! congrats on the setup Brad, i hope you make a ton of money )))

Have you no moral values? money by ill gotten gain will soon vanish

#34     Apr 17, 2004
  5. jrs3

jrs3

Be your own guru, quit looking for the easy way. Anything worth while takes commitment and dedication, and years of study.

I WILL LEARN I WILL STUDY, AND SOMEDAY MY TIME WILL COME

Winston Churchill

#35     Apr 17, 2004
  6. I once asked traderbrad why he used these pre market calls and his response to me was " Some weeks I'm right and I get sign ups, Some weeks I'm wrong and I don't. It's really just an educated guess so it is a 50 - 50 chance of getting a customer ." these where his words to me.

Stay informed

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30453

#36     Apr 17, 2004
  7. just my 2c

amazing how many people set themselves up as critics with little or no credentials to show for it!

My advice to all the sour grapes and muckraking, do-gooders on this thread... seeking to "save" some poor helpless trader wannabe from fraud and others' avarice... is to set up your OWN site and demonstrate YOUR market prowess.

Critics of others in this world are a dime a dozen... but on ET lately, they're a nickle a gross!

regards,

Ice

p.s. never heard of trader brad until this weekend.
    :cool:

#37     Apr 17, 2004
  8. I don't believe that he told this truth to you :p

#38     Apr 17, 2004
  9. Harry you should know me by now .... have you every known me to LIE ? :)

#39     Apr 17, 2004
  10. monetoz

monetoz

Yep... If you take a minute, usually, it doesn't take too long to figure out where the catch is. It's usually something as brilliantly simple as this gem below.

#40     Apr 17, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.