Before The Bell Calls w/ TraderBrad.com

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by traderbrad, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow, just checked out the "Chart Movie" on the site for yesterday and today. This guy is amazing!! He picks the exact tops and bottoms on almost every trade!! I for one am really looking forward to 4/19.

#11     Apr 16, 2004

2. Try again! April is there.

Brad Caldwell

#12     Apr 16, 2004
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

if the guy want to give ET some money, that is his right and he is about to learn whether or not that is money well spend. I can hardly wait for next Monday.

#13     Apr 16, 2004
  4. Thank you!

I only publicly do ES calls...OEX calls are taught to my Futures Course members.

The ES calls are done with my own Neural Net and are NOT explained here or anywhere...the actual QAMA signal studies are outlined in my course. It takes about 30-60 days to learn.

I suggest the Franklin Covey planning software to follow along with my learning timeline.

Nice to see some warmth :)

I am happy to show you some of the directional biases that my course will have you identifying in NO time. These signals will be delivered to you before the bell for the Futures; the S&P 500 (e-mini). This trial Before the Bell e-mail that you will be receiving is my before the market call for a directional bias. I provide real time trade advisory/commentary for Members Only during the trading day. This allows the trader a real time feel for the market as per my trading course. This directional call is generated from my own TraderBrad Neural Net.

My LIVE trading room is there for Course Members Only and involves teaching and signaling so members can follow along with me as we all follow the system simultaneously! Consider it a classroom of traders that are taking the same trades, schools of fish going in one direction at a time!

There are small trades and directional trades alike! If you have any questions what so ever please give me a call! The Before the Bell e-mail is sent each morning approximately 9:00 am. ET.

Have a look at my website under Scorecard and note the previous Before The Bell calls! Also visit my website and view the trades that my course signaled in the room; found under my Daily Chart Movie.

Brad Caldwell

www.TraderBrad.com
    Futures & Options
    Hypothetical or simulated results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under-or-over-compensated for the impact, if any , of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. For educational purposes only as I am not a Commodity Trading Advisor.

#14     Apr 16, 2004
  5. Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over-compensated for the impact, if any, certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.

The above is his disclaimer.

LOL !! his very own disclaimer tells the truth. "simulated performance, designed with the benefit of hindsight! " he thinks he is staying one step ahead of litigation or governmental sanctions by these heavy handed disclaimers. simply, within his own words he states one thing and his disclaimer states the opposite, creating inate issues with the viability of the disclaimer itself.

i truly HATE to see people get taken in by these quasi-clever, small time operators, hence my vehement disapproval of this form of marketing.

surfer :mad:

#15     Apr 16, 2004
  6. Then why are you so nice to T-REX?

:D :confused: :eek:

#16     Apr 16, 2004

7. :D :eek: :confused:

snoopdog

i don't know anything about TREX. he said some nice things about me and i returned the favor. does he sell product and refuses refunds to unhappy clients ?? if i am mistaken let me know, dawg. if this guy steps up by providing refunds and clearly states, in his marketing material, the same thing about his trading that the disclaimer states--- i have no issues with anything he does, and will totally support his right to market the services.

surfer :D

#17     Apr 16, 2004
  8. Brad,
    Make a good call everyday next week and Im in......no doubt!!

#18     Apr 16, 2004
  9. glad Trader Brad is giving us a free look :)

COURSES & SERVICES
    (Bank Wire Only)

One on One Course (Near Toronto, Canada): $20,000 US
    Futures Daytrading System Manual & Movie CD: $7,500 US
    Get started w/ my Futures Course for ONLY: $5,000 US

* Receive: 1 month LIVE room access, manual, CD & software for NeoTicker

* You will NOT learn how to calculate the Key Levels just yet!

* Buy the Key Level Software later WHILE you are learning to earn!

Stocks/Options Daytrading System Manual & Movie CD: $3,500 US
    (Pre-requisite is the Futures Daytrading System)

Futures Advisory Service (ES - Monthly Cost): $500 US

#19     Apr 16, 2004
  10. Just giving you a hard time on a Friday night. Wondering why we are hanging out on the ET board talking to each other.

For the record, he does sell products (and SPAMS ET), but I have no evidence that he does or does not provide refunds!

:D

#20     Apr 16, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.