Before The Bell Calls w/ TraderBrad.com

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by traderbrad, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monday April 19 will mark the beginning for a series of posts regarding my Before The Bell Calls regarding the S&P 500 mini-futures (ES).

The time of the post will be approx. 9:00 AM ET from M-F.

Have a look at my previous calls on my website.

Brad Caldwell

2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Oh goodie. More spam.

3. Trolling for new victims...

4. I might kill myself waiting that long.

5. Monday April 19 will mark the beginning of me not reading a series of posts regarding your spam.

And, I will make the bold prediciton that this thread will be deleted by a moderator before that time.

6. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

TraderBrad is a sponsor of ET.

Please try to keep your mind open and
    give him a chance before making any judgements.

7. unfortunately, traderbrad, already trashed his chance after ripping off a fellow et member and his arrogant response to same.

his refusal to refund this poor chaps "tuition" upon request is beyond belief particullarly since the services supposedly provided have zero to little real cost to produce and diseminate.

surfer :mad:

8. Hi Brad,

Welcome to ET as a sponsor.

You may want to do what another ET sponsor (Don Bright of Bright Trading) does is start your trade journal in the Journal thread...

Send the moderators tntneo or WarEagle of the Index Futures thread a private message and ask them to move this thread to the Journal Forum.

The moderator of the Journal forum will be able to manage the off-topic posts much better because I've seen him do it over and over again for others that have done or currently doing what your about to do...example T-Rex.

I just believe posting your trade signals and/or trades in Index Futures will only increase the odds of the thread degenerating into the usual personal attacks instead of judging you based on the trade signals your going to be posting starting on April 19th Monday.

Just in case your wondering...I've seen other sponsors get attack as your about to experience personally...

Only a few of those sponsors or high profile traders maintained there coolness and continued posting.

Personally...I enjoy reading posts by others that posts their trades or trade signals...

More importantly...I like to read commentary about why they enter, exited specific trades just in case there's something there (a little tidbit) that may be useful to my own trading.

to provide some useful info...

Just posting prices does nothing for most here at ET.

We want to know why you did what you did for those trades.

The following threads are what I consider to be creme of the crop (not in any specific order):

dbphoenix
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=29005

Don Bright
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=26477

Baruch
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=29553

Marketsurfer
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5285

peterfigliozzi
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22499

I mentioned the above to let you know where the current height of the bar is at so that you'll know what your measuring against.

Good luck because your walking into an area of opinions that's already above 100 degrees in heat with no forecast of cool tempertures ahead...

Along with it being tax time for us traders...reality check for many about their past year performance.

Since I got a little native blood in me...I'll do a rain dance for you (friendly sarcasm).

Once again...good luck.

P.S. Do you only trade or make calls for ES and OEX options?

NihabaAshi

9. This is a joke, right??

To accept this guy as a sponsor has to be the dumbest move on behalf of ET. $$$$ over integrity and values. ET is really going downhill quit quickly.

www.traderbad.com - We bad - that is why we accept wired bank funds only please.

"
    The moderator of the Journal forum will be able to manage the off-topic posts much better because I've seen him do it over and over again for others that have done or currently doing what your about to do...example T-Rex."

It is quite obvious to any one that he is running a service from the pages of ET-which is against the policies. He will dump and promote to get any newbie to take the hook. How else can you explain the constant attachments of a named trading report?
    Yea, it is pretty convenient to have a moderator that is brain washed into ignoring policies and goes out of his way to promote the promoter(s).

With traderbad as a paid $$$, it will be golden to see how they will protect something that flies have already landed on.

10. I checked out the site, as you suggested. Was wondering why there are no posts for April, even though we've had two full weeks of trading this month?

#10     Apr 16, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.