Bee's, is it really that bad?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Debaser82, Apr 11, 2011.

1. In one of China's largest agricultural areas, all of the crops that need pollinating are done by hand for the past 15 years or so.

There are zero pollinating insects. They have all been killed off by overuse of insecticides years ago and the pollinating insect population is still not coming back after ceasing pesticide use.

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i'd be cautious about reading dr. doom (ackerman). every post from the man is calling for the end of the world.

3. I don't read his work or site.

I just saw the headline by accident and thought I posted it given this I been meaning to get an update on this bee thing for a while now.

4. It baffles me how problems like these go by unnoticed but wait until some crappy bank is running low on core capital.

Now that's the end of the world surely.

5. DT-waw

DT-waw

bees die from aluminum spread in chemtrails.
    all major cities across the world are poisoned by chemtrails.

99.9% of the population dont give a sh*t.
    looking at the blue skies covered with white crosses. all they want is hamburger , two beers and a dumb tv show.

6. olias

olias

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

7. DT-waw

DT-waw

yeah, big pharma companies hyping LIES about swine flu pandemic is also conspiracy theory, right?

basically, governments are all good, they do not kill own citizens. corporations love people not profits. if you do not believe it, you conspiracy nut!