Beers and Smoke before or while trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TKOtrader, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Pass me a beer and a ciggerette please we are starting to break here!

#41     Nov 14, 2002
  2. wdbaker

wdbaker

This stuff may be pretty close to what you all are looking for:
    I have tried adrafinil, a close cousin and works great.

Modafinil, the ultimate stimulant?
    by Robert Mason Ph.D

Modafinil is an eugeroic drug, (which simply means "good arousal"). This unique class contains only two at present, adrafinil and modafinil, both of which have been developed by Lafon Laboratories of France. Currently, their use and effectiveness is little known outside of Europe. The basis of their uniqueness lies in to order Modafinil
    their ability to only "stimulate when stimulation is required." As a result the "highs and lows" associated with other stimulants such as amphetamine are absent with eugeroics. Their initial use often produces comments such as "I can't tell any difference." But it is only several hours later when one realizes that attention and awakeness are the same as earlier, that one is aware of their benefit.

wdbaker

#42     Nov 14, 2002
  3. Rigel

Rigel

It's beer thirty pm and I'm opening a Moosehead. The finest beer known to man.

#43     Nov 14, 2002
  4. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

no, no, no- a moosehead is NOT the "finest" beer known to man- its cheap canadian generic beer, eh???

give me an ice cold samuel smith oatmeal stout or taddy porter anyday, now thats a good beer.....

anyone ever been to the hofbrau house in germany?? i'm going there and also will be visiting the heineken factory (among other things, if i can remember) in amsterdam this summer, should be fun- i wonder if the european beer is watered down though???

#44     Nov 14, 2002
  5. mmm...samuel smith oatmeal stout. One of my favorites as well. Back in my college days I drank way too many of these though and had the beer belly from hell.:D

#45     Nov 14, 2002
  6. Anyone ever get a hummer while trading??:eek:

#46     Nov 14, 2002
  7. needing to drink or do drugs every day before or during trading is one of the surest ways I know to become an alchoholic or a drug addict, not to mention broke, which will make you an even worse alchoholic or drug addict. If you really need to do that then you should quit trading now before it totally destroys your life.

#47     Nov 14, 2002

8. No, but I've snorted an Underall or two.....

#48     Nov 14, 2002