Beers and Smoke before or while trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TKOtrader, Nov 12, 2002.

1. this may sound absolutely crazy to some ........ but then some of u may have tried it so im gonna ask. whenever i drink i seem to be more in tune. im not talking about being drunk...........so im wondering if anyone has ever tried to drink a beer or smoke one of those funny cigarettes(wink) while or before trading? :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. A good glass of wine or two gives a nice light buzz that seems to help take the edge off emotions. However, they recently came out with a report that even one alcoholic drink can impare judgement.

Study: Even one drink can impair thinking
    http://www.cnn.com/2002/HEALTH/11/09/alcohol.the.brain.ap/index.html

3. Impaired thinking? Isn't that the status quo for you?

4. sure go ahead.this market is short of fresh meat.if your stupid enough to trade stoned im sure lots of people will be glad to take your money.

5. m_c_a98

m_c_a98

Yes it sounds crazy to me. the reason you want drugs is you are not confident in what you are doing and this causes anxiety which you want to dull with chemicals.

"Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong"
    -Dennis Miller

6. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

its similar to a game of pool... compeletey sober most dont play welll, after a few drinks theyre minnessota fats... then you cross that line where it all goes downhill... i personally dont let any substance get between me and my money... i dont even take any kind of cough medicines or suppresants when im trading because it makes me droggy and out of tune... so to each their own...

7. Enjoy it after the market I say - then you don't have to stop!

8. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

lol EXACTLY~!

9. Rigel

Rigel

Send me some funny cigarrettes and I'll let you know how I do. :)

10. Nordic

Nordic

Check out the new prop shop down near the border by Tijuana. I think the name is Up in Smoke LLC, Ask for a dude named Chong.:D

#10     Nov 12, 2002