Beer, which is your favorite???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gunslinger, May 15, 2006.

1. New Belgium brewery's Fat Tire and 1554 + Deschutes Black Porter.

#41     Jul 12, 2010
  2. Mnphats

Mnphats

No question the nw has some tremendous micros.

Vortex IPA out of Astoria is simply the best hard to find outside of portland area though.

Best go to beer without question is Sierra Nevada. :D :D :D

#42     Jul 12, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I drank some of that in the late 80's on our frequent overnight stays in Kingston.
    That is until someone there told me mostly women drink it.
    I had/have no idea if that's true.

#43     Jul 12, 2010
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Right now?

Well the Trader Joe's has Rialto Lager which is from El Salvador and is delicious.

My emergency backup and standard fare is Heineken. It tastes the same anywhere you get it worldwide. Occasionally I even buy a couple of the mini-kegs with the plastic tapper.

#44     Jul 12, 2010
  5. Untrue. It's actually one of the heavier mainstream beers in Ontario. I personally don't know any women who drink it. A woman's beer where I come from would be something like Bud Light Lime. In fact, I would consider just about any Light beer to be for women.

#45     Jul 12, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's good to know.
    YUCK

#46     Jul 12, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Lately I've been enjoying McNally's Extra, Irish Style Ale, a local brew. Lotta carbs, but 8% "gits 'er done".

#47     Jul 12, 2010
  8. jem

jem

my last comment was in 06 on this thread so I thought I could update it.

I can't find Urquel on tap and more... but I had some truly enjoyable New Castle on tap last night.

I find myself ordering guiness and new castle more and more because I like the lack of bubbles.

#48     Jul 12, 2010
  9. Shiner Bock is my favorite dark beer.
    After a hot day in the sun Coors light does the trick, light and easy. For when water isn't enough and a heavy beer is too much.

#49     Jul 12, 2010
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I would have to go along with that. On a really hot day the silver bullets have a way of disappearing fast. lol this thread is making me thirsty.

#50     Jul 12, 2010