Beer, which is your favorite???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gunslinger, May 15, 2006.

1. Those of you who live outside the US and don't come here may regard the US as a terrible place to find beer, since the mass produced swill is good only for knocking down ice cold on a hot day. However, there are numerous microbreweries all over the country that produce outstanding lagers and ales. The key is to find one close enough to you that you can get it really fresh.

For those who like microbrews, the Trader Joe's in Santa Barbara is like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

#11     May 15, 2006
  2. the northwest is a good place for microbrews. Not sure how it is in other parts of the country

#12     May 15, 2006
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

anchor steam from san fran is quite nice - probably my fave us beer.

#13     May 15, 2006
  4. maxpi

maxpi

The ale at the Microbrewery in the Colorado Belle in Laughlin is worth the whole trip.

#14     May 15, 2006
  5. Westmalle Tappist

#15     May 15, 2006
  6. Victory Prima Pils

#16     May 15, 2006
  7. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

8. This is my website www.Stubby.ca on the obsolete Canadian stubby beer bottle from 1961 - 1983. Should bring back memories to the Canadians on ET.

Granville Island Brewing www.gib.ca a micro-brewery in Vancouver, Canada brews a Honey Lager which is very good.

#18     May 15, 2006
  9. Germany has so many great Weisen beers. Hard to narrow it down to one.

#19     May 15, 2006
  10. I'm a fan of Lienenkugel's (I know I butchered the spelling) Honey Weiss Bier.

-TheActionKid

#20     May 15, 2006