beer drinkers :-/

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackguard, Sep 28, 2003.

1. one of the best combo : miller genuine draft with pickled eggs

#11     Sep 30, 2003
  2. Guys, I'm living in Germany, and it's true: there are many many good beers out here!

But if opportunity arises some day, some how so that you are granted the privilege to drink the (literally!) mother of all pilsen-beers, I mean of course Pilsen-Beer - THEN GO FOR IT!!!

[​IMG]

#12     Sep 30, 2003
  3. Grolsch..:)

#13     Oct 2, 2003
  4. i LOVE to drink, but i think pretty much all beer tastes bad...so i usually just buy bud or bud light (cheap). sometimes i try different stuff, like coronas or something.....

if beer is an acquired taste, i certainly have not acquired it yet. IT DOESN'T STOP ME FROM DRINKING, THOUGH.

i rarely drink hard stuff... but who knows what the future holds....

as for other substances, i'll smoke weed a few times a year. i'd say less than 10 nights a year. i did opium once by accident. i also did shrooms recently and i can say it was easily THE BEST I HAVE DONE!!!!!

i don't smoke cigarettes or anything. a few times a year i'll smoke cigars if i'm going to be sitting around a fire drinking beers with my friends.

btw, the night i did shrooms, i also drank some beers and smoked weed. I WAS OUT OF MY MIND BUT IT WAS DAMN GOOD!!! :D

for the record, i am not an alcoholic or drug addict just because i drink beer occasionally and have tried a few drugs. i disagree with blanket "drugs are bad" statements. that's government propaganda. as long as you're not addicted to anything, i don't see a problem. i'm not addicted to any of this stuff.

#14     Oct 2, 2003
  5. hmmmm GG how the f did you do opium by mistake? i wanna hear that story :D as far as i know opium is pretty hard to come by.

#15     Oct 4, 2003
  6. well, i was smoking someone else's stuff (what i thought was just weed). afterwards, the kid was like, "hey, btw, that had opium in it, too."

#16     Oct 4, 2003