BEER and Trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wojack, May 15, 2007.

1. Good stuff... but your getting ripped off wherever you are paying that much for it.

I start with a wheatgrass, veggie smoothie. I feel way better after switching from coffee.

#11     May 15, 2007
  2. Bob111

Bob111

Just curious-what you are trading and how big is the size of you trades relative to money on acc?
    i trade stocks all day long with bunch of small lots on decent size margin acc and feel ok after glass of water in morning.
    if you trade, like one guy here quarter of M to make 100-200$ in average then you need a pint of scotch before open.

#12     May 15, 2007
  3. haha funny I found this thread. I was thinkin about this as well. I usually get some awful jitters and I dont think 1 beer would hurt.

Most of my trade is systematic anyways so I dont thin it'd hurt

#13     May 15, 2007
  4. That's the spirit athlonmank8! :cool:

#14     May 15, 2007
  5. for trading...

coffee bad, cigar goooooda!

#15     May 15, 2007
  6. you think 9:30am is bad......

I am on the west coast and I started my day off at 6:00am with a nice double Baileys hot chocolate.

Don't really have any nerves each day nor is the double baileys a regular occurance but I was just sick of the same old usual teas.

And, I loved the thread when i saw it so I had to reply.

MM

#16     May 15, 2007
  7. $25 AUD a bottle they are ripping you off I buy it at my local for about $18 a bottle

Cheers

#17     May 16, 2007
  8. As Elder says in his book:
    Forget trading. Head for Vegas.
    Your ending account balance will be same but atleast the drinks will be free.

#18     May 16, 2007
  9. The Bailey's was nice, better have that tea ready for tomorrow morning. Chop chop. :D

Oh yeah, load up on some more Turtles next time you're at Costco.

#19     May 16, 2007
  10. lol im willing to try everything. If it eases the nerves im game

#20     May 16, 2007