Been to JAIL yet ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Humpy, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Humpy

Humpy

Everyone makes mistakes and mostly one hopes learn from the experience and become better people.

My beef is with hardened criminals who take the occasional spell in prison as an occupational risk. Generally they run rings around the authorities and with the power their wealth gives them just laugh at the soppy politicians and their pseudo christian liberal ethics.

It is these professional criminals and the nutty 1st degree murderers that should have their accounts on this planet closed for good. There is no way they will reform and have no intention of ever doing so.

The genuine decent people really should turn their attention to children's parties, the pony club etc. and not meddle in things they don't understand and only make much worse through their mistaken moral beliefs.

#31     Sep 18, 2010
  2. Well, in today's legal-oriented society, that is somewhat utopian.
    Here is my story.

7 years ago, one July Friday afternoon, 3 cop cars pulled up to my house. My wife was home at the time and witnessed them hand-cuffing me and taking me off to jail. It was well orchestrated with township, county and state police. You would have thought I had murdered someone.
    Then I asked them, why was I taken in and they said "custody". Since I was paying child support with only weekend visitation of my 2 kids, I was wondering what the heck they were talking about.

Long story short: After spending time the weekend, the judge had a 72 hour hearing and found no reason for me to be in jail, for my child support did not have a significant arrearage.

Only early this year did I discover that my sister-in-law, an attorney, assisted my ex-wife on setting-up this "raid" which was well planned so that I had to spend the weekend in jail.

Total child support paid over 15 years: $100,000.

"...with Liberty and Justice for all".
    BULLSHIT.

#32     Sep 19, 2010
  3. Eight

Eight

don't get upset, get even...

http://www.amazon.com/hate-you-angry-guide-revenge/dp/0873642783

#33     Sep 19, 2010
  4. Thanks. But my belief: you get what you pay for.
    ONE BUCK FOR THE BOOK ?

#34     Sep 19, 2010
  5. I don't want to come across as a paranoid or conspiritist but it sure seems to me that laws are being enacted targeting white people, white activites or enforced in a way which targets white people. We have the money to pay fines and not bother with being outraged.

Boaters are targeted for our safety, Police can board your boat for no cause for your "safety". Then they fine you for a no flare, etc dopey shit.

Example number two: I read where Troopers fined 6 bike riders ($50 a pop) on a bike trail for riding on a portion of the trail marked "closed" Wtf?

Smokers are going to be fined for smoking in Times Square ($50) do you suppose police are going to be patrolling a park in the ghetto and handing out no smoking tickets to crack dealers and pimps? I doubt it.

There are probably other laws which seem to target white privledge. We ain't criminals but we got the money to pay the fines. Money is where its at.

#35     Sep 20, 2010
  6. Humpy

Humpy

Bound to get a some hard knocks on the way. Some even justified.

Roll with the blows as any fighter will tell you and be even stronger. Not meaner.

#36     Sep 20, 2010
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Moral to the story: Never get married. Never have children. (The system is rigged.)

#37     Sep 20, 2010
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Noooooow you're catching on. ;>)

#38     Sep 20, 2010
  9. Well, I got "even" once and let me tell you...although it was scarey at first (I almost got arrested), it was so satisfying in the end.

An employment agency manager was pulling my chain, then pulled a dirty trick on me. I got back at him (can't tell you exactly how), but it made him look so bad, they fired his ass within 1 week of the "incident" I had caused.

The cops had called my home, but I played dumb and got away with it....true story.

#39     Sep 20, 2010
  10. Cassie

Cassie

I haven't even been following this thread but I always like to throw my 2 cents in...

[​IMG]
    :p

#40     Sep 27, 2010