Beef Recall

Discussion in 'Economics' started by DataCruncher, Feb 18, 2008.

1. <i>"BS.. you idiot"</i>

Yup, I'm just spouting ignorant rhetoric here. No idea what I'm talking about when it comes to nutrition topics.

Yet another reminder why I seldom visit this intellectual cesspool of a website any more. Time is much better spent elsewhere with others.

#61     Feb 18, 2008
  2. organic beef is just as full of saturated fats and cholesterol.. that's the problem, dumbazz that's always been the problem DUH :D

#62     Feb 18, 2008
  3. you have a learning disability haha :D

i don't expect much from you, not much at all

#63     Feb 18, 2008
  4. You come here for trading advice?

Whats wrong, a smart guy like you can't figure out how to trade profitably?

Don't tell me your a vegan AND a loser now........

#64     Feb 18, 2008
  5. No you Bozo.

I was comparing high quality hormone free lean beef with your childish double cheeseburger statement.

?? "Duh" ??

How old are you anyway? I have kids in their mid 20's.

#65     Feb 18, 2008
  6. 'lean' beef is a misnomer.. no such thing. compare your organic 'lean' beef to spinach for sat fats.. no comparison.

your 'lean' beef will clog your arteries just as fast DUH DUH DUH :D

you still ahven't told us why we need to eat ANY beef

you are sooo STUPID

#66     Feb 18, 2008
  7. Meat is MURDER!

And Murder tastes AWESOME when it is flash grilled at 1000 degrees with a ton of butter!!!

#67     Feb 18, 2008

8. OK I'm convinced more than ever that Vegans are condescending assholes. Thanks for clarifying my thoughts Skippy.

My bet is you are a "hardened" Democrat as well.

#68     Feb 18, 2008
  9. I'm not surprised by the number of vegans on this site. Now, not that there is anything wrong with that!

Nonetheless, I have a doctor that has a lot of vegan patients and says that they are the sickliest, least healthy of his patients. They are not doing something right. I didn't ask. Don't care. Do what you want.

If you do eat beef, do not eat grain fed beef. Grain is an unnatural diet for cattle, resulting in harmful omega 6 and 3 ratios. Get 100% grass fed if you can. Huge difference in taste.
    http://www.mercola.com/beef/health_benefits.htm

#69     Feb 18, 2008
  10. Fuck Vegans and Veggies who push their agenda on you...
    May they all get hit by MACK trucks going 80 mph...

#70     Feb 18, 2008