Beef Recall

Discussion in 'Economics' started by DataCruncher, Feb 18, 2008.

1. it's a misconception that only meat has all the essential amino acids. ALL PLANTS contain ALL ESSENTIAL amino acids too. but ONLY beef has artery clogging saturated fats and cholesterol

#11     Feb 18, 2008
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

your body does not need meat.....in any amount.

#12     Feb 18, 2008
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

and cancer causing agents which are introduced to turn them out in 1/2 the time......cows are meant to grow in an open field, eating grass all day..not stuck in a 10 by 10 cage pumped with hormones while feeding on cows that where grinded down cause they where to sick to move on...peace

#13     Feb 18, 2008
  4. gnome

gnome

That's just before we kill and eat 'em.

#14     Feb 18, 2008
  5. gnome

gnome

Eat more BEANS!

#15     Feb 18, 2008

6. My observations are MY OBSERVATIONS, not yours so don't call them rubbish! We have a "health food supermarket" in our area that caters to vegetarians and the majority of them look sickley.

A balanced diet is the healthiest, and furthermore I prefer my mate with a little "Meat on her bones" if you know what I mean.

#16     Feb 18, 2008
  7. #17     Feb 18, 2008
  8. you are laboring under serious misconceptions.. my grandma says a word to the WISE is usually sufficient

#18     Feb 18, 2008
  9. You guys think only the slaughterhouses screw up?

Most of the supermarket meat cutting departments do a good job but many are downright filthy! The same goes for deli's.

#19     Feb 18, 2008
  10. I think the vegans look sickly too, I know a chick who is super strict with her diet and she just looks a different color. Im sure she is healthy and gets adequate nutrition from what she eats because she is so damn meticulous but I bet there are plenty of wannabe vegetarians who dont properly nurish their bodies because they dont know how to eat in the way that gets them all they need.
    A balanced diet is definitely best and I'd say more beans is right! Except for the gas part :)

#20     Feb 18, 2008