Becoming the Top Trader

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by OnGoing, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Kind of curious, but most likely he failed because the very last post in this thread shows he turned to gambling and ignored wagering methods, including risk management and strategy development, discard the sd thinking gambling was a better alternative than programming a computer to do his work.

No, this thread is a clear failure from the last post quoted by the OP, because he stopped modelling, and probably blew out.

#81     Apr 18, 2012
  2. Interesting to note that in the Summer of '07 he stated that he was invested in real estate and various other instruments that were devastated by the "Great Recession".

Maybe he was one of those "flippers" who got stuck "holding the bag" when it all came crashing down, and couldn't bear the loss.

Whatever his fate, I wish him well.

#82     Apr 18, 2012
  3. Philrg12

Philrg12

Hello, I am a trader. A good one. FX,S&P Mainly. I also have a client base. I wish to focus on raising capital and leave the FX trading to a good trader, some one like me.

For me, its easy to make 3% plus a month, month in , month out, all the time. Although its boring, waiting for hours for set ups etc. I want to sub contract my trading work out. Any decent guy in here fancy a chat?

philrg at gmail

#83     Apr 20, 2012