Becoming Gordon Gekko

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Gordon Gekko, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah. Until he blows it all again because he is an immature, undisciplined "pseudo-trader". $25K probably would not last him a year. Just reading his responses on this and his other "prediction" thread, it is obvious why he is not successful.

Gordon, do what Nitro suggests, except leave the money with him for three years. Use that time to grow up.

#51     Jun 25, 2003
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Hey, you started the thread. If you don't want public responses, use your PM network.

#52     Jun 25, 2003
  3. whow......

what committment

#53     Jun 25, 2003
  4. You could also get a girlfriend and "pimp" her out at night. Or, if you have a sister, that will do too...

Just keep telling them they only have to turn tricks a few more weeks. You are getting close, really close.

#54     Jun 25, 2003
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You may have something there, kg . . .

#55     Jun 25, 2003
  6. i lasted 4 years with less than that as i lived off the account (and i still have some left and a new car).

unless you know what the hell you're talking about, you shouldn't even be stating an opinion.

p.s. i just feel like being an asshole today.

#56     Jun 25, 2003
  7. Maybe I'm missing something, but this seems contradictory with your view from last week: "None of this, however, addresses the issue of disruptive posts and continuing efforts by certain members to pull threads off track. "

#57     Jun 25, 2003
  8. lol.

Live long and prosper, master trader.

p.s. you are doing a good job of it ("being an asshole"). Just stay as humble as you are now, and you will go far in life. lol

#58     Jun 25, 2003
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

What track am I pulling the thread off of? It's just another thread about the soap opera of GG's life. Ditto with the clone of this thread under "Trading". It has absolutely nothing to do with trading, only with the aforementioned soap opera.

But if you guys are that fascinated with it, enjoy. I have things to do.

#59     Jun 25, 2003
  10. thank you!! yes!!

EVERYONE!! BOW TO ME!! NOW!

#60     Jun 25, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.