Becoming #1

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ElectricSavant, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Holmes

Holmes

am afraid it is more and more looking like a yahoo message board....

am finding getting more and more being impatient with those who don't show any analysis / critical thinking skills

have been disappointed in some long standing members and their outlook on world events

it has been about two years since I last found something of trading use on this website

suppose it is time for me to say goodbye and say thanks to Baron and the moderators for having me here

farewell and may all your endavours have the results that you are seeking

Sherlock

#11     Aug 25, 2006
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

It sounds like to me you're more disappointed with people in general than this actual website. I don't have any control over a certain member's world views or critical thinking skills.

#12     Aug 25, 2006
  3. I like the simple vanilla user interface on ET. The other site gets too fancy...

#13     Aug 25, 2006
  4. Holmes is stuck and he left because there is no way to reinforce the limb he has crawled out on to.

While I tracked him, it turned out to not be very rewarding vis a vis observing how any possibilities could unfold that would trigger futher progress.

#14     Aug 25, 2006
  5. You know its funny. We live 70...80..maybe more years. But one thing is for sure we die.

When it all comes down to it, What impression have you left or received?

Think about it.

I will.

Michael B.

P.S. The short time on earth is not an accident.

#15     Aug 25, 2006
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

RB alumni here, man, I wished I should had read ET instead .

#16     Aug 26, 2006
  7. 4re

4re

You got it brother...I am a lot nicer here than I used to be there. So that is probably part of the reason I am having a better experience here at ET. I found out you don't have to be an arrogant asshole all the time. I guess that came with age...

#17     Aug 26, 2006
  8. many of u may not agree with me but i second that...most here have above average iq, attributes and skills.

#18     Aug 26, 2006
  9. N_K___

N_K___

Add to that, an above average fairness, and one great variety of topics.

#19     Aug 27, 2006
  10. good effort... i suppose u cldn't say: "and tons of hyperactive posters" :p

#20     Aug 28, 2006